WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

Boiling Rage off of Critique

Boiling Rage off of Critique

A Poem by iTryToWriteAllTheTime

1.Jay, you old grumpy bird,I'm glad to see you stillkicking around. Hopefullyfather time grabs his littleshit on the way out, soonerrather than later. You won'tbe missed, not that I thinkyou think different. 2.You are quite a tool,not of..
SHROUD

SHROUD

A Poem by Vol

The evening fog is a quiet tomb softening a half-remembered tree and the gray shadow of that rock where we’d sometimes rest, as I am resting now inside this ashen shroud listening for a lonely blues guitar to sing a song of y..
solitude of love

solitude of love

A Poem by willweb

~“Neath blushing heavens up above, within the solitude of love”As evening captures your eyesin moon shadow driftingswhen stars blushand heavens find theirdreams fulfilledI taste your midnight lipsneath a slumbering elmbetween emerald leav..
Words These Days

Words These Days

A Poem by DIVYA

Words these daysare like corpses with moving lips.A mind game, an illusion.From dead hearts they riseas the last rush of airfrom a tomb being sealed shutUnmeant, unfeltLax and loosely speltArraigned in waxy rows,words await a breath,a twitch, a touch..
the first time

the first time

A Poem by willweb

~I'll never forgetthe first time I kissed youI know that I askedand you said okayYour lips were so soft,the moment enchantingThat wonderful feelingtook my breath awayI stood there and stared,your eyes captivatingYour smile my dreamas my heart it did ..
Asked & Answered~230

Asked & Answered~230

A Story by JD Major

a careless Typo ...in 12 lines
Rock Star

Rock Star

A Poem by Pete

Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it. - Thoreau
Damnation Island (Lunatic's Ball)

Damnation Island (Lunatic's Ball)

A Poem by Thomas W Case

My book, Seedy Town Blues Collected Poems is available on Amazon.com
Cinnamon Roll

Cinnamon Roll

A Poem by QuillandInkWhispers

The poem is a simple and joyful celebration of eating a cinnamon roll. It captures the essence of indulgence and pleasure in savoring a delicious treat.
All Show, No Go

All Show, No Go

A Poem by Pete

a pink cadillacthat's what she was known to drivewith a big roof rack

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username

Writers to Watch

Rubi

Rubi

Cairns, Queensland, Australia