WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

Before my eyes

Before my eyes

A Poem by willweb

~The morning, dark, alluring,as the thoughts of sunrise growAlong a painted border,peering up from down belowA lingering desire,in the guise of something farAs dawn is now reflecting onthe windows where you areThose clouds along the fence line,distan..
abandonmnent

abandonmnent

A Chapter by Ana Papaya

Life Unexpected

Life Unexpected

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

Laughter was a distant myth Lost somewhere in the ether A correct response to people Foreign was the melodic sound The feeling inside was void Rarely was it truly felt A numbness had taken over Spreading almost infectiously Then you appea..
The collector

The collector

A Poem by willweb

~I told her I was a collector."What do you collect,"she askedI answered, "Just about everything.I probably have collected anythingthat you can think of.""I'll bet you don't have one of these,"she saidas she leaned in and kissed me..."I do now," I sta..
Darkness

Darkness

A Poem by Soren

Old friend gift of hope pain's end terminal length of rope Welcome dark visitor gifting less hurt than life to breath's addiction no prisoner erase all strife deep sleep face the west do not wee..
THE ROSEBUSH

THE ROSEBUSH

A Poem by DIVYA

THE ROSEBUSHAt the altar of VesuviusA rosebush blossomsIn scarlet spun whorlsNo dreams, no plansNot a care in the worldTaffetas bloom and wilt Sapped by solar rays The flesh of rose petals bleeds Slashed by the stylus Of each passing day In cr..
Stabbed by the Autumn Leaves

Stabbed by the Autumn Leaves

A Poem by Thomas W Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXsP7xqEh4 Check out my you tube channel where I read my poetry.
Inner Emotion

Inner Emotion

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

How do I begin to uncage this emotion?
Feigned Love

Feigned Love

A Poem by Poet Pittinix

This is a love poem with rhymes. (Love and blues)
Asked & Answered~220

Asked & Answered~220

A Story by JD Major

Men don't say 'Snuggly' ...in 12 lines

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username