******RP CURVE : Forum : OOC: I'm baaaack.

OOC: I'm baaaack.

15 Years Ago

I'm all finished moving to Denton. They hooked up my cable and internet yesterday. I'll try to post something shortly. I still have a garage full of boxes to unpack. @.@

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey Damon, welcome back. It's good to hear that you are done with the moving. I know what a headache that could be. Unpaking boxes is usually a fun thing, good luck! (I'm still unpacked from my last move, and I realized that I was able to make ends meet without alot of the things I had readily available ...)

btw. thanks for the reviews... "Untitled "The moon..." - is revise 2 - I'm still working on it, ...the private joy of being self published, which is - I can still edit my documents

I'll finish up the group update this weekend...Nicole and I decided to take a break from the game while you were gone.. which was time well enough spent, I kept busy, please check out  there is a video montage I worked on if your interested in seeing what kept me busy on my spare time during the week, because usually it has been Authors Society - I was thinking maybe making the rule of posting a certain amout during the week - like once, and on the weekend find closure to our weekly topic with unlimited posts... what do you think about that?

Alexis (The Indie Author)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll check out your link first chance I get.

I think it is wise to limit posting during the week to once a day, but I'm not sure how all of us would work unlimited posting on the weekends. I suppose it could be done if we scheduled a time for us to post so someone doesn't get left behind. Or do something. I'm not sure what. It's a lot easier to post when you know someone isn't going to post right on top of you and force you to rewrite your post. You should think about the things that Alexis could have been put through and shudder. *evil laughter*

Well, I guess we could just wing it for a while and see what happens. It might turn out all right. On the weekends, I could just post whenever I get the chance. I don't live at my computer (for the moment)

On another note: do you know anything about html? I seem to be having a problem with my sig field causing the posting area to shrink with each post. I copied the code from Nichole's sig, but she said she couldn't help me with mine.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

about the html:

i don't know too much truthfully, but did you check your art file dimensions, it looks bigger than Nicoles; maybe thats the reason for your sig problem

Alexis (6) The Indie Author

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

It could very well be. That is the obvious difference between our codes.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Wow, I missed out on something. Lol. ^_^ Welcome back, Damon. When do you guys want to post again (just comment or message me the answer...)? I've been busy with school since it's towards the last day of it, so that's why I haven't said anything recently. But I'm back too, you could say...