Different : Forum : How are you different from soc..

[reply] [quote]

How are you different from society?

11 Years Ago

Explain how you are different from what society says you should be here!
[reply] [quote]

Re: How are you different from society?

11 Years Ago

Hmm how am I different then society? For one thing, I'm bi, and that's usually frowned upon by some people, plus the common thing is to be straight and only like members of the opposite sex. Another thing is that I'm a mesochist, which means I enjoy seeing others in pain, or being in pain myself. That's usually thought to be a bit psychotic, but really it's not...anyway, yea, I'm different then society but I don't really care. I am who I am :) 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Different from society? I'm a fifteen year old bisexual, atheist, mesochist who hears and sees and feels things that aren't logically real, can sense what is going to happen long before it truly does, and struggles with depression and suicidal tendencies. Somehow, I manage high school, with eight complicated classes, a surprisingly well-to-do social life, and enough sleep to keep me going (though I think that last one is because I'm used to little sleep). Long story short, I am who I am and I don't care to be anyone else.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ha, where do I start!? XD well here I am thirteen, not giving a damn about "playing". I'm artistic, I'm intellegent, honost, and NOT a hipocrate. I'm an athiest here in Moore Oklahoma when most claim to chrstian faith. Me, I read my bible, then boom I turned "theeist", and now i'm athiest. I repsect deeists, but I can't even bare theeistic relgions, or really just bare theeists. How am I artistic? I'm a poet, and a very different one too. Now is being different bad? I say no! Yall most likely agree, am I right?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Well, not his is a question I seldom find the pleasure of answering.  Raised on an island that is 90 percent Catholic; I am often criticized for being an agnostic.  Having contracted clinical depression and the traces of an eating disorder (unfortunately), I often feel bad whenever somebody claims they are depressed, anorexic, or the like when in reality they are completely fine.  While many teenagers claim they are depressed yet are able to function perfectly and do everything finely, here I am: barely able to function without the assistance of anti-depressants.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

haha well for one i am 14 years old and bisexual. I am pagan. People think it's strange that always carry my AP World History textbook around, my journal, and a couple of reading books. I'm a thespian and proud of it!! I spend a lot of time in the makeup department making people look older then they are. I am thinking about doing prosthetic's as well.  people think that because I am bi i know everything about being bi, and are sorely disappointed when they ask me questions about it. mostly because they come to me asking do you think I might be bi. one thing about me is that i am a firm believer in discovering who you are yourself than asking other people to label you. so ya i am different. and I couldn't be happier that i am
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Um well I'm 14. I am straight but i strongly support gay rights and I love gay people. I'm a total nerd but I'm also popular at my school. I also attend a magnet school and I'm a total psycho! I write and say what I feel and I'm not afraid to do it, whether you like it our not.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm different from society because my mind, which originally was supposed to twist and dive in to chaos anyway, has been seriously affected by the use of heavy drugs. Now I'm on prescriptions to balance me out. Darkness is an entity, a pulling force. For a while I believed I was Darkness, I was anger and hatred manifested. Self destruction and mutilation had become the norm for years and years. Not until recently have I begun my climb out of the hole... 
Oh and I have 51 tattoos, 9 on my face.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Different? Hmm... I've been raised in a very hypocritical religious community in a not so religious family. I'm religious to an extent but I'm open minded to a lot of things. In my society everyone tends to judge everyone and group together so I guess I'm different in the way that I don't like forming groups just to intimidate somebody they do not like. I haven't been accepted so in the process so what I guess makes me unique is my personality and views. There had not been a discussion where I stood alone in my beliefs while the others grouped to what ONLY one thinks is right.

So yeah I can't separate what makes me different piece by piece but I stand by my words when I say I really am different. And it sometimes gets lonely
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I chafe against typical maleness because I'm too thoughtful and sensitive to be that ignorant and brash without careful qualifying and apology.

I'm kind of atypical for a United States-ian. I think we are all frighteningly insane when it comes to our treatment of each other. I think as a developed world leader, we are far too much in love with our roots, like we're culturally inbred. And nobody seems to want to deal with anything on an unmediated basis. And even if you're aware of all this, it's like there's something in the air that your brain never fully walks out of...

And on, and on.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Well, for starters, I'm a sixteen year old who is poor as dirt and driven by failure. My da's practically insane, my ma is a devoted christian and I'm an agnostic who is freinds with a wiccan and an adopted kickboxer with anger issues. I also have an unusually close bond with my brothers who many people consider sociopaths.
[reply] [quote]

Bad, Dirty, Inappropriate

7 Years Ago

My book seems really bad, dirty & inappropriate at first glance but upon deeper reading, you learn that it's actually a real blessing from God: