Group stories : Forum : Nightshade

Nightshade

11 Years Ago

this is based off the devil may cry franchise. Damion wraith is a hot shot mercinary. he prefers jobs that involve demons and other creatures of the night.

Re: Nightshade

11 Years Ago

name: your characterage:age of characterappearance: appaearance of characterrace : ex. demon, angel ectweapon: type of weapon melee, gun/projectile, magic is aloud.other: any other info you want for character. ex backgroaund/pet ect note: describe or post a DA link of your char. this is damions so consult him if you have any other questions, also read his story my twisted fantasy for refferance. 

Edwin Warlock(edited)

11 Years Ago

name: Edwin Warlock.age: 25.appearance: black trench;has metalic  skulls as shoulder gaurds, bagged pants;skull belt connected by four silver chains, muscle shirt;black. black combat boots; metalic dragon skulls, black fingerless gloves. Hair:,  silver spiked hair, black side burns, rose red eyes, 6'2" 150 lbs, medium build, peach skin. race: half-demon. title: forgemaster.weapon(s): magic neither-blades.other: Edwin decided to hunt the demons that  atempted his life after he graduated from mystic academy. he opened a mercinary store called the forgemaster. his seven half brothers; the gaurds of the seven deadly sins have vanished and lilith has grown silent. he now takes down mobs and drug dealers... but little does he know that the greatest challenge in his life is about to unfold.   

11 Years Ago

Is it alright if I try?

11 Years Ago

name: Damien Wraith
appearance: (looks twenty five but his true age is something that is to be revealed later in the story) he has a black trench coat with long black hair,but it barely goes past his shoulders. he is usually topless,but wears a vest when needed.
race : Crimson Demon ex.big wings,large horns,and crimson like skin. 
weapon: Pride and Greed are his customized large Magnum's. His main weapon it a long sword,5ft long and its color is blood red with a black handle named Muramasa,but as the story progresses he will get new weapons.
other: After the death of my twin and my wife or so i think is dead,me and my daughter fight demons because they found out that i was the son of Michael the Arc-
Angel. So as the story alot of things will be revealed that aren't reavealed my story My Own Twisted Fantasy.
 note: This is a adaption of the game francise Devil May Cry,and also my story My Own Twisted Fantasy.

looking for work

11 Years Ago

it was a dark night, the kind of night that would scare infants to sleep. but one young man is used to the darkness. his name is Edwin warlock... a young man with the power to summon seven swords from the netherworld. each named after the seven weakness's of man. each with a similar ability resembling  the name. his armored skulls reflecting the the moon light. his metal skulls are clanking with each step. He walked in a loud bar. many freelance mercenaries would meet to obtain a job. some of the jobs were... questionable but it is what they must do to put food on the table. Edwin was one such of a mercenary. he looked for his manager around this... dive. "this blows... where the hell is Leona she is supposed to pair me up with some cutthroat, he complained aloud. he walked up to man with two over-sized magnums, "you compensating for somethin'... plus you're in my seat... get the hell out." Edwin said coldly.   

11 Years Ago

"And who the hell do you think you are?" I reply with a mad tone. As i get up with my twin magnums shoved right in your face. "What makes you think i wont blow your brains out right now?" i say while putting my fingers clutched on the triggers. Just then Leona comes up and hits the guns away. "you better not Damien this is your new partner!" "This is Edwin" she says while pointing to the stranger in front of me,"and this is Damien" she says while pointing to me.

11 Years Ago

"is that so... he is still a d****e, no one takes my seat," cried out Edwin. "Quit being difficult Edwin... have i got a job for you guys. it seems the Reitano syndicate is casing trouble in these parts. they are running some type of underground slave smuggling operation. Their making some profit on virgins. it seems kind of weird so i thought i'd let you both know, weird jobs seem to be your guy's forte. it will offer ten grand for each of you... you in?" she asked.  "I'm down," Edwin responded.

11 Years Ago

"I'm down,all though i don't like people who have more kills than me so,you better watch out..kid!" I say while i put my guns back in their holsters. "Let's rock!"

11 Years Ago

"well you better start the hate party, 'cause i ain't holding back princess," Edwin ended with a cocky smile. "what ever kid," Damion responded. "just don't forget your cane old man," Edwin retorted. 

11 Years Ago

"You got guts kid,ready to show me what you got?!" Damien says while flashing his guns in his face. "Just cause your a kid doesn't mean i will hesitate" Damien says while rapidly shooting at the man. To his surprise though the man did not die,he soon figured out what he was up against and held on tight to the handle of his blade. The man had a strange yet familiar aura around him. What should i do? Damien thinks to himself.

11 Years Ago

the mushroomed bullets fell on the floor.  a levitating blase was in front of edwin, his eys glowing red. "y'know it is plaqinrude to be pointing yor gun at me on the first date. six more blades appeard around edwin. the first blade was all black blade and all, the gaurd was pronged, his second was a saber, the hilt was red and had a knuckle gard. the blade it self was pink, next to that one was a nother double edged sword with two prongs on the tipthe blade was arange and the hilt was yellow, it was also ignited,next to that one was a katana with a black hilt and gaurd and blood red blade, next to that one had a katana handle but was a metal bar, next to that one was a golden broad sword handle and blade, it was also riddled with rubys, emeralds, and sapphires and other such jewls, next to tha one was a grey hilt that had a transparrent blade. thes seven blads floated aroung hism like a float ation device. the bar like weapon and the blackend blad went in each hand. "let me itroduce you to by girls... meet vanity sword with the ability to launche my demonic energy with out it taking over, and this is envy... and about its talent... well you'll find out," he said with a challnging tone in his voice. 

11 Years Ago

"Well aren't we in for surprise mister hotshot!" Damien says while realeasing the blade from its sheath within seconds. "I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a bloodbath!" Damien says while attacking the strange man so quickly he appered right behind him without any one noticing. "Ain't so tough now...Are you...kid!" Damien says with a smirk. Putting his sword back in its sheath,he sudddenly felt strange demonic energy. "Where is that coming from" he thought.

11 Years Ago

"attacking from behind didn't know you were a pitcher. pretty boy," he said with a cocky smile. damien went to strike him again. this time he parried with the envy. damien sheathed his sword. the envy began to glow with a black and red aura. it took on the form of damien's sword. "well i'll be damned that's a muramasa original. you must have a fatty bank account to aford a original muramasa... a devil arm," he said. "i told ya you'd find out the ability of my envy. if it is a authentic devil arm  i can duplicate it and learn evry thing about it. it is a nifty little ability when it comes to a tough enemy. it is time i stop messing with you. it could be hazardous," he said charging at damien.

11 Years Ago

"How the hell did you get my sword kid?" Damien asks walking over and examining the blade. "I bet you don't even no how to weild something like that!" Damien says with a cocky attitude. "It's a little out of your leage."  Damien says attacking him one more time with a quick jab.

11 Years Ago

Edwin did a back flip to dodge. "actaully ya geezer let me show you a little something. all of edwins swords appeared. there was an orange long sword the same lenghth as vanity, another golden great sword with gems embedded all over the blade, a katana the same lenghth as the muramasa  with a glowing scarlet blade, a energy sword the same lenghth  as vanity and vengeance, and a saber with a pink handle and a darker color pink blade. he released the vanity and the katana levitated in his hand. "this is gluttony so just to let ya know pretty boy... i know full well how to use the swords of samurais," the other swords vanished. edwin switched his stance in to  a double reverse blade,"lets dance fairy," edwin had a smirk of victory upon his face.

11 Years Ago

"all right kid lets dance!" Damien says while dashing towards him with his sheath and sword in hand. "Just cause you have two blades doesn't mean i need two!" damien starts to attack with his sheath while hacking away with his blade. "what am i to fast for you pretty boy?" damien says while swinging his sheath and sword around like a madman. "I spent 4 years training for this when i was a kid and i have the scars to prove it!" Damien says going for his heart.

11 Years Ago

a beutiful crimson russian woman came to  and grabbed both of the warriors by there ears  and began to drag them both in the bar. this was enough of a distraction to break damion out of his current berserk state and edwin from being cocky. the western doors fling open as she passes by the enterance, she tossed them in the chair and with alook prevented them from being...men. "you knock it off you two! i don't need you guys to kill each other before i get my take. "Ambrosia what the hell,"both of the mercenaries said at the same time only to realize they 'were' the partners for the job. "i swear if i didn't know better i'd say you two were brothers," Ambrosia was the girl of everyones dream except for her temper. she wore a skirt with towards  her knees. she wore slip-ons and a white spagetti strap tank top. "get these two a beer and i will take a shot of vadka," the bartend rushed to do so. she looks at both of them, "well here's the job its easy the beleive the current don of the reitano syndacate has made a pact with a demon. your guys' job is simple, eliminate the don. the enemies you will be facing are a combination of gangsters and demons. so no one will miss these bottom feeders. it is ten grand each. get in there do what you do and get out before the authorities catch whiff of you guys alright. you get caught i take the heat. now beat it."

11 Years Ago

"You know? you really like to push my buttons" Damien says while getting up and putting his sword back in sheath and placing back by his side. "If you weren't giving me money I would have killed you a long time ago!" Damien says while heading for the doors. "See  you there kid!" Damien says while jumping on his motorcycle and zooming off into the darkness. He gets a cigarette and puts it in his mouth and start to smoke. It's the only light in this foggy place that we call home. "Now he will know to never undermined me!" Damien out loud while letting a loud "Woohoo!" come out right after. 

11 Years Ago

Name: Cornell Von Ulric

Appearance: 6 ft. 8 in., Silver hair down to his eyes, Caucasian, Glasses, Gray/Black Suit, Top hat, Black Coat.

Race: Lycanthrope

Weapon(s):Silver Dipped Claws, Contractible Scythe, Cyclone Boots, Bronze Throwing Knifes.

Other: Cornell Was The First Child Born Of Two Parents With The Lycanthrope Disease. Because Of This He Can Transform Freely Between Lycan-Beast Form And Human Form. He Looks Twenty Seven But He Was Locked Away For Six Years In Cursed Ruins Which Evade The Flow Of Time And He Was Really Locked Away For Six Hundred Years From 1424 To 2024. His Claws As A Child Were Dipped In Pure Silver To Prove He Was Slightly Immune To Silver. Silver Only Hurts Him If Ingested Or If It Enters The Blood Stream. He Takes Medicine Made Of A Weakened Form Of Silver To Cure A Blood Disease That Kills Off The Lycanthrope Virus.

Note: This Character Is An Adaptation From My Story.

First Page first
Previous Page prev