Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Dorms

Dorms

9 Years Ago

( Away from the eye of Solomon, this is perhaps the only place with some privacy. As a place of rest the god Hypnos guards this place.)

Re: Dorms

9 Years Ago

(Yay dorms!)

9 Years Ago

( Your welcome)

9 Years Ago

June: "No, I'm an only child. Yourself?"

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "an elder sister, best sister ever..."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I float aimlessly through walls until I happen upon two of Solomon's students. I drift down until I'm above them. " Hello, I am the guardian of this place.

9 Years Ago

June: "UWAH!!! Er, Hello?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I smile, " No need  to be frightened." I say landing in front of them.

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Who are you?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " I am Hypnos, The god of sleep, and responsible for the rest of living things."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Huh, either arrogant or very important, can't decide which it is..."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I laugh. " I'll leave you to decide that, but even Almighty God must rest, and it is I who puts him to sleep."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Hm, so it's monotheism. Wait, is it monotheism versus polytheism?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Glad to see you finally understand the war your currently on the front lines of." I say smiling.

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Aw s**t! Seriously? I'm freaking agnostic! Why do I have to fight in a war of religion?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Because the pagan gods have been using you for a weapon against God's strongest warrior."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "ah whatever, I don't want any a*****e determining what I do so I do what I want to do, even if that means dying."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Then are you willing to return the power Loki,Ankou, and Kronos gave you?"

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "If it aids me..."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Then no complaining. Many more gods will approach you with their strength. You'll need them if you want to take on Solomon."

First Page first
Previous Page prev