Midnight Writers : Forum : Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

15 Years Ago

Hi! I'm your moderator DMonday (you can call me Monday for short) and I apologize for the late creation of this thread.

As is noted on the front of this group, this is the place for late night writers who are more apt to punching out the words while the rest of the world sleeps!

Basic Intro

Name - What would you prefer to be called here?

Genre/Story - What kind of stories or poetry/prose do you feel strongest about writing? What's the genre you find the most challenging?

Favorite Book or Author
-

Favorite Quote -

Our Group - What would like help with in this group or feel you can help with the most?  I chose this question because I think this group could be a great place to get  some readthroughs as well as lend some advice.

--------------
Ultimate Goal
--------------

I'd like to see this community grow but I'd also like to see a lot more of a support system to get genunine reads and feedbacks. Also, I believe that having a network of peers interested in the same field will help develop style/structure better in one's work.

I'll be back to post my answers to the intro in a little while. In the meantime, feel free to answer them yourslef.

Thanks!
Monday