Music Lovers : Forum : Favourite artist?

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B30
[reply] [quote]

Favourite artist?

11 Years Ago

I have plenty of favourite artists ranging many different genres. I will name one from each genre though: 

Pop: P!nk 
Hip-Hop/Rap: Eminem 
Rock: Three Days Grace 
Metal: Disturbed 

Favourite solo artist: Eminem 
Favourite band: Linkin Park 

What is yours? Tell me/us! 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Favourite artist?

11 Years Ago

I am mostly a Rock and Alternative Metal fan
so... LINKIN PARK is my favorite band...
Amongst the next best come, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, Green Day, Disturbed, Daughtry
I also enjoy lighter, progressive stuff like Avril, Poets of the Fall and Evanescence
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm old, and i'm a jazz lover. If I said i'm old, so i'm a jazz lover I would be indicatingor suggesting, to a certain extent or degree, my appreciation of the jazz genre inexclusion of the other musics I truly enjoy. John Coletrane doe's to me today what he did to me at sixteen; make me run homeand write poems. Miles  Davis, all piano jazz. Being from Detroit i'm an R&B afficionado. Rap music troubles me. (enough said) All classical with full orchestra. I even like and enjoy some rock provided that after I listen to it I know what justhappened. I listened for years to Mississippi Delta blues but have recently been introduced tothe blues from the back hills of Kentucky , Roscoe Holcomb, and it knocked mefor a  loop, dana   
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Either Agalloch, their music is a journey, his writing is that of a god's, or Eluveitie, because it is amazing folk metal and they write about the Gauls.
G!o
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Well the list is long but I guess I can manage a number. Rap music: Eminem, Drake, Jay z, Tech N9ne, Nelly, Andy Mineo, Lupe Fiasco and T.I...Rock: Daughtry, Casting Crowns, Fireflight, Nickelback, Evanescence, Building 429, Paramore, Tyler Hilton, Missy Higgins, Dido, Kate Miller-Heidke, Lifehouse, David Gray...Electronica: Owl City…Pop: Rihanna, P!nk, Jessie J, A Fine Frenzy…Country Music: Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, Sierra Hull and etc……
B30
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Wow I'm surprised at Nickelback's surprise addition. I can see why people hate em' but I am still a fan. :D 
G!o
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i LOVE Nickelback especially their last album. It's just freaking awesome.
B30
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Haha same too :D

Here And Now was superb and Chad Kroeger is one hell of a rockstar. 
G!o
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by B30
Haha same too :D

Here And Now was superb and Chad Kroeger is one hell of a rockstar. 
I freaking love that album. Whenever i go i must go with it and not to forget Break The Spell by Daughtry and Evanescence by Evanescence. Chad just ROCKS