Need reviews? Advertise here! READERS NEEDED!! : Forum : Welcome :)

Welcome :)

11 Years Ago

Welcome.

Please feel free to post or create threads any time you like on any subject. From frogs to ponies, sex to films. 

This group is open to anyone of any age.

Here is the time for introductions.

Hey, my name is Ellen Michelle and I am the head admin/creator of this group. I have been writing less tan a year and have a publishing contract for one of my books. I like vampires, horror, romance and erotic books. My favourite film is Change Up and my favourite singer is Olly Murs. I have recently got his new album, (Early Christmas prezzie off my partner.) I love playing on the ps3. I love to make new friends and read peoples work.

Admin Ellen x

Re: Welcome :)

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Dracula. I love horror, but that's not all I write about, or the genre I am in. Alot of my poetry is horror, but some is related to religion, or my mother, or my girlfreind. So I also like PS3, gaming is actually how I wound up writing. Anyways, I look forward to the reviews, and I look forward to giving some reviews.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Dracula
Hi, I'm Dracula. I love horror, but that's not all I write about, or the genre I am in. Alot of my poetry is horror, but some is related to religion, or my mother, or my girlfreind. So I also like PS3, gaming is actually how I wound up writing. Anyways, I look forward to the reviews, and I look forward to giving some reviews.

Nice to meet you Dracula. I do hope this group helps you out. Make sure you check other peoples stories/poems out. They may even return the favour. On the main groups page at the bottom left hand corner, there is a huge list of works ready to be read by you. Also be sure to add your works to the list also! Happy reading!!

Admin Ellen x

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by EllenMichelle29
Originally posted by Dracula

Nice to meet you Dracula. I do hope this group helps you out. Make sure you check other peoples stories/poems out. They may even return the favour. On the main groups page at the bottom left hand corner, there is a huge list of works ready to be read by you. Also be sure to add your works to the list also! Happy reading!!

Admin Ellen x

Nice to meet you too. I saw, I've been busy with school, but as soon as I can I will read, and hope for a review back :)

11 Years Ago

Hey Wereteen here not much to say about me just a not so average teenager i write mostly gay hope storys, i do see myself as a storyteller because there is not a moment were i think about making a new story or a moment were i would like to tell a story. But my muse does like to leave me for long periods of times also when i am feeling down i added a new part to my poen One Wish. I started writing around the 7th grade but i did not know what kind of writer i wanted to be until i did a report on teen suicide there is where i notice it is mainly teenager who are gay that kill themselfs so i hope with my storys i can lower that. If you have any question message me and i will do my best to answer / (^.^)

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Joanthan Biswell
Hey Wereteen here not much to say about me just a not so average teenager i write mostly gay hope storys, i do see myself as a storyteller because there is not a moment were i think about making a new story or a moment were i would like to tell a story. But my muse does like to leave me for long periods of times also when i am feeling down i added a new part to my poen One Wish. I started writing around the 7th grade but i did not know what kind of writer i wanted to be until i did a report on teen suicide there is where i notice it is mainly teenager who are gay that kill themselfs so i hope with my storys i can lower that. If you have any question message me and i will do my best to answer / (^.^)

Nice too meet you :0

Admin Ellen.

11 Years Ago

Nice to meet you too lol / (^.^)

11 Years Ago

Hey i'm Keegan, 23 from India. I've never been on a site for writers, artists, bloggers or creative minds alike, before..and so far the experience is just been amazing. I love the support, the friendliness and humility of all the members on WC. I just got out of a pretty rough relationship and I decided to post all the poems I wrote for her and over the years on here. I'm new to writing, I don't read much either. The most reading i've done in my life is on this site to be honest. but i'm an extremely creative person, I always have ideas flowing out of my head, and a very educated lady once told me, if you have an idea write it down. So here's to me writing stuff down for a change, sharing it with you beautiful people. I'm into romance/horror/music/anime/folklore as genres are concerned.  

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Keegan D'souza
Hey i'm Keegan, 23 from India. I've never been on a site for writers, artists, bloggers or creative minds alike, before..and so far the experience is just been amazing. I love the support, the friendliness and humility of all the members on WC. I just got out of a pretty rough relationship and I decided to post all the poems I wrote for her and over the years on here. I'm new to writing, I don't read much either. The most reading i've done in my life is on this site to be honest. but i'm an extremely creative person, I always have ideas flowing out of my head, and a very educated lady once told me, if you have an idea write it down. So here's to me writing stuff down for a change, sharing it with you beautiful people. I'm into romance/horror/music/anime/folklore as genres are concerned.  

Hey Keegan,
Nice to meet you, and I'm so glad you are finding that WC has and is a good experience. The more you read, the more reviews you get. 

10 Years Ago

Im Tomás and from Ireland... am a prolific writer and publish at my website and at YouTube - links below...

I used to be here a lot, but only every so often now...

www.writingsinrhyme.com
www.youtube.com/tomasocarthaigh
www.twitter.com/tomasocarthaigh