The New Writerscafe Layout Is Terrible : Forum : What is the New Logo!?!?!

[reply] [quote]

What is the New Logo!?!?!

16 Years Ago

Just a question.... WHAT is the new logo? And what does ot have to do with writing?

My guess: Decapitated octopus legs... Maybe when Captain Nemo gets mad he cuts up some poor sea animal and drops him off your doorstep??

They contracted the graphics out to a 3rd World Country that hires child labor and a group of preschoolers tried to recreate the tree??

Seaweed...as in I just don't get it.

Grin* What do you think the logo is?

And WHAT does it have to do with writing?!?!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The new logo is not the new logo!  As in, they are looking to change it and are open to suggestions!  So please, email any ideas for a new logo to Charles Konsor.

So, I agree with the underwater theme myself, was thinking we were now in the famous Octopus' Garden the Beatle's once sang about!  But, I've heard people call it grass and tapeworms.  Ewwww!  I'm sticking with my  Octupus' Garden, in which case, it has to do with writing because it reminds me of a song someone WROTE.  hehe, but that's taking a big liberty there!! lol

Oh, and regarding my signature, voting is currently open.  Sorry, didn't come to pimp, just realized I still have it on my signature!!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's the same old tree with the colors reversed (see the group pic)