The Review Club : Forum : Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

16 Years Ago

All right, so I went into another internet browser so I could leave this. I just wanted to see how everyone was doing. I haven't been able to open my big mouth on the forum in a while and thought that maybe I should swollow my Macintosh loving pride and use a *shiver* pc cooperative internet program. So here I am saying hello. I hope everyone is still writing and working hard on perfecting their craft. I know when I actually can I will leave a few chapters that I have been working on, I am excited about them. So what has everone been working on? Anything new and interesting? If anyone wants a review of a particular piece email it to me at: [email protected]. I have recently quit my job and am looking for something to do, and I would love to review anything. let me know if you have any questions about the piece you send me.

I hope to talk to you soon.

-Gabe

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OK, I've broken down to see if this works in Firefox.  Stupid Firefox.  Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still lurking, and you can email me at [email protected] (I check it EVERY SINGLE DAY and do reply, generally), but nothing much works in Safari and the things that do work in Safari don't work in Firefox.  Anyone got a direct line to the site admins?

-cc

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by C C Holtman

OK, I've broken down to see if this works in Firefox.  Stupid Firefox. -cc

I am here in Firefox running on Vista and it seems to be working now, though it didn't last time I tried.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Still Not working

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gab and CC,

You both seem to have the same issues, the same outcome.  I for one know not what to tell you on how to solve.    I hope you guys...or guy and gal....get it fixed soon so I can see whatever the hell it is your saying. 

Nick.