The Review Club : Forum : Apologies for being MIA

Apologies for being MIA

16 Years Ago

So I took a lawyer job about a month ago. And I've been MIA since we went to Hawaii. I'm really sorry about that.

Unfortunately, I don't anticipate it'll change until at least after the new year. I'm working for a top flight divorce firm, and I work a LOT, even more than I expected (midnight on Wednesday for example). I love my job, but it eats up a lot of my time, and my body is still adjusting to getting up at 6am, so I'm about dead when I roll in at home at night. I also work at home at night and have a 45minute commute one way. I WILL be back. Eventually. If you want me desperately, you can reach me at [email protected]. I check that daily, at least once.

-cc

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I want to second CC comments.   I have been working long hours on a mundane project that pays the bills as well as doing heavy editing and rewrites on TON.   I owe many of you reviews and hopefully I will get back to reviewing after the first of the year.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am still alive...and almost caught up with life and my writing.  Any one have anything in particular they want reviewed?

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello Nick,

its been a bit quiet and I've been busy on my novella and stories so havent had much time myself, if you are interested in doing a review you might want to review my Blood Brothers.

In turn let me know what you would like reviewed and how- e.g. focussing on craft or as the reader experience.

The blood brothers story is based on T.C. Boyles Two Ships, I follow his plot heavily but the characters and situation and writing style is mine and I'd like comments on who that comes across.

Valentim

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LL, 

Give me a few days and I will look the work up as my time is a bit freer these days.  Be my pleasure.

Nick.