The Tough Life : Forum : I welcome all people of ages (..

I welcome all people of ages (my life story)

14 Years Ago

So you probably think you're too old or too young. Guess what... I don't care if you're 1,000 years old (which would be so cool if you were) or turning 7 this summer. Just join and share your pain! To make you more comfortable I am fifteen. I lived a twisted life when I was not on my account. My boyfriend is bisexual and is choosing between me and his ex. It's hard to actually believe he's in love with some other person (a guy to be more exact). I make small poems to share my pain. Also my dad used to touch me.. I was young and he had the advantage.  My brother was not loved by my father. My mom takes me as a joke and does not believe my stories. So I just told the world my boyfriend is bisexual, my dad..., and other stuff. It shouldn't be easy to tell. But I really want to make you comfortable. I will not go up in your business I just want you to know what you're dealing with. So don't be scared to share.

Re: I welcome all people of ages (my life story)

14 Years Ago

Wow, that is one twisted life. That must have been so hard for you to tell everyone... I feel so sorry for you for being taken as a joke and being touched, and for your brother for not being loved.