Twilight's Disciples : Forum : Let's Introduce One Another!

Let's Introduce One Another!

14 Years Ago

Every new member to my Group, should have a nice welcome. I would like you all to feel valued, as members of this Group. Feel free to say as little (or as much) as you like, about anything, concerning your personality or life. For example, interests or things which you simply hate? Now, don't forgot to let others know about my new Group - if you think that it might be of interest to them. How about me? Well, I'm 36, a white male and live in England. To be more specific, I live in the town of Derby. My profile has more information about me, by the way. Now, how about the rest of you?

Julian

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My name is Ama may cooper i live in london and my birthday is 3rd june 1992.

I am an air cadet and have interests in suh things as psychology , philopshy and drama an dhope to be a conciller or actress in the future

i right a whole load of differnt things.. and thats baout it i think lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ama, it looks as if your interests are quite varied, and thanks for introducing yourself. Your time with the RAF must be rather demanding, one would have thought? Then again, it sounds as if you quite enjoy a challenge! Either way, I look forward to reading introductions from more of you, fellow Group members. Over to you...

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello,

First of all, my complete name is Demeter Suhcej Nachnetaf Tehzi, I was born in Suriname and lived there until I became 10 years old, and I've been living in Mexico ever since. I'm a male, (yes I'm a male with female names, so what?), 19 years old.

I'm more of a musician than a writer, but at last, it all has something to do with art, so I enjoy writing, reading, compose music, study languages, painting, making sculptures, thinking and dreaming. Other fields of interest are psychology, phylosophy, architecture, the human mind (in a different way than psychology or phylosophy), and the universe.

I'm in a happy relationship with my girlfriend Violeta, we've been together since more than 3 years now.

I would like to consider myself a full-time artist, but I'm only a human seeking perfection (something no one can reach) through art.

Hochachtungsvol,
Demeter Suhcej

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

You get a picture of me qute well me thnks..  absoultuly love a challenge and cant get enough of competetion.. i also do parkour/free runnng/ roof jumping... just to add to my crazy selecton of interests lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello there, I'm Allison and I'm an addict.
:) Well, not really. Just a little.

I love music. It's my verb. It's what I do. It's what I'm good at. I'm the first chair trumpet player in my school, section leader of the trumpet section, a member of honor band, a member of honor choir, a soloist in jazz band, and I'm known locally for music. I love it. Sorry for the major bragging. I'm just super proud of myself with this stuff.

I'm going to have a huge solo in our field show this year in marching band in the song Eleanore Rigby by The Beatles.

Woohoo. <33,
Allie

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi! Hola!
My name is Yuvia Hernandez Chairez. I live in Juarez City, Chihuahua, Mexico. 31. Own one cat.
After I graduated from high school I said I wanted to become a Veterinarian. So I did. I worked at a vet. clinic for over 4 years (3 before I graduated, one after) before I took a year off and took the offer from a friend to teach. That was 10 years ago this coming September. I have taught at all levels -- Elementary, High school, and now I am a teacher at a private University in Juarez.
In my writing profession I have to say that I'm new at writing in English. Most of my work has been done in Spanish in the short story genre. I have one unpublished book (pending editorial approval) called "De la Luna y Otros Vicios" (From the Moon and other Vices) and I hope to get it out this year.
I like teaching, music, writing, sleeping, walking in the rain, and sometimes I am rather fond of TV shows that show me just how wicked society has become. I also like to draw and I do very good artwork (see my avatar? That's my doing right there!) -- some of it you can see in my "photos" section.

^_____^

oh yeah --- my friends call me "The Panda".

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello!
My name's Elizaeth Thief. I'm fifteen. My fulll name's Elizabeth Annabell Thief, but most people call me Eliza.
My story's not that interesting: I'm a teenager who goes to school and has friends and is not exactly in the popular group. Quite honestly, I'm thought of as "odd" in my school. But I'm alright with that :-). I have way more fun with my friends.
I love writing and reading. I love to listen to all kinds of music. I like to sing and be crazy and I like to draw (even though I'm not that good at it) One day I want to be an award winning author. Also, a journalist of world affairs.
Nice to meet you!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello, hello, hello, hello. I am...not going to tell  you my real name, ha...but I will say that I enjoy acting and singing (and sometimes even maybe am good), Fantasy, and will not read a book if I know it does not have a happy...or at least satisfying...ending. It bugs me to death. Many things do that, actually, and my continued existence is therefore astonishing...unless I am either a.) a zombie or b.) exaggerating. Hmm. Tough choice. Brains. Brains. Brains...sorry, what?

I've got two wonderful cats, Max and Oliver, both of whom I happen to be slightly allergic to.

Yup, look at my life one way, and it's pretty boring. I have to force myself into clumsiness and scatterbrain-ed ness in order to stay awake...yawn...

I also like to make costumes.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My name is Michelle, I live In Maine in the U.S.. I'm 16 years old at this moment and I love to write when I have the inspiration. My interests include reading, mostly fiction when it comes to fantasy, horror, some realistic fiction, almost anything. I love to be outdoors and go hiking in nature. Nature is my element it is what gives me life and inspiration and I would love to share it with anyone. I beleive in all emotion and seeing beauty in everyone. Expressing myself in art or music  is something I try to do whenever I can. I am interested in philosophy and human nature since we studied in in history/english in 10th grade I am also trying to figure out how to combine the spirit, nature and art to heal people. I also like doing drama and meditating.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, my nom de web is Tzedeqiel, and I just finished making a pudding pie. xD

Anyway . . . I'm your friendly neighborhood unique American female person. Come August, I'll be heading off to college in order to major in classical languages--with absolutely no intention of teaching them. I have mad dreams about seeing my writing sold at my town's Borders and dislike geometry rather much. A male friend once called me "eternally sane," but a female friend told me that I passed her insanity test. It's questionable which one of them I should believe.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello

My name is Brittany and I just turned 24. Art and literature are profoundly intriguing to me and always have been. I tend to lean towards the subjects of Sci-Fi, Post-Modernism, and Surrealism. I once tried to be a minimalist but realized I didn't have the guts the let go of my books or music. "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand is my new favorite book. I just moved from Portland, OR to a very tiny town in the mountains of Montana. I hate it. I look forward to meeting some new people, for this truly is my social networking.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey, I'm R.L Rainbow and I'm 16. I won't tell my real name in case someone i know finds me...and laughs at my pathetic attempts to become a bestselling author. I smoke, I write, I drink coffee on the patio. And right now there is quite a lot of bleach developing on my hair and it smells. But thats okay cause tomorrow I'm dying it purple.

YAY :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Greetings,

My name, as you can see is Dèfastus, I'm from Ukhta, Russia. I'm a poet and a musician. If I'm not writing, I'm probably playing my cello, which is the instrument by which I guide my soul through beauty. Philosophic and Romantic I speak of that which comes first to my mind. I try my best to be a gentleman, and I enjoy english food, my favorite dish is pie and mash with parsley liquor, just exquisite. I hope someday to become a solo-cellist in a big orchestra. I'm also a new member of this site, but I think I already found out how this site works. I have a girlfriend, her name I won't say, she's from Suriname, sister to one of my best friends Suhcej, also member of this site. I hope to meet very interesting writers here.

Dèfastus I. Dàcnovic

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

What interesting people, you all seem to be! Who will introduce him/herself next, I wonder? No need to be shy, even if you feel low or are new to this website. This is a writing Group, in which we try to be kind to one another!

At "Twilight's Disciples", we share both our writing and thoughts. If you would like to add me as a friend, feel free to send a request? Perhaps, you already know somebody who is a member of my Group? Either way, feel free to participate as little or as much as you like!

Julian

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Michael Negron, age 14, from Adrian (the drain), Michigan. I love reading and writing, deep conversations, political conversations (though I HATE politics), guitar, singing, recording, thunderstorms, happy-go-lucky people, poetry, novels, the  internet and so on. I'm in a band called Dark Oath, we're making our first EP as we speak. We play rock or metal depending on the day and our mood, and I'm the only member of the group who likes anything other than rock or metal (I like pop and some rap too). I write fantasy usually, but sometimes poetry and sci-fi. I'm (keyword) trying to write a novel ashes to ashes but I always end up hating my work and starting over from scratch. I don't think I can say I actually hate anyone (I classify hate as wanting that person to die). Strongly dislike...yes. If you try to classify me, your brain will explode because you won't know what I am. Goth? No, too light. Nerd? No, too stupid. Prep? No, not rich enough. I also ramble a lot. Sorry. Anywho, that's my essence.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Julian, you already know me, so this is for everybody else.

I'm 25, and currently embarking on my first claymation film based on some poems I wrote years ago. At the same time, I'm adapting ym novel into a feature length screenplay with a dear friend who is a BAFTA nominated animator. So, hopefully, it might be just about watchable!
I read philosophy, but I don't really think in a philosophical way-I'm a fan of Wittgenstein and Nietzsche, and I like a bit of Jean-Paul Sartre (even if he is a bit over rated)
I don't understand the chronic need people have to classify themselves. "I'm emo" or "I'm Goth" It bamboozles me. If I'm anything, it's constantly bemused. We're all people, aren't we?
I have a very deep and passionate love for history-my country's history to be precise. When I'm not here, I'm lurking around an old building or Cathedral.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey Twilight, and Twilight's Disciples : )

My name is Amber. I am seventeen and am on this site to try and get my poetry, and words read. In hopes to inspire, and maybe even change a life. Because I believe one person can make a difference, and I want to use my life experience to help others, and not kill myself thinking about the past.  I am not ashamed of who I am, but it took me a long time to get myself to this point in my life. Right now, I feel confident enough to express my feelings, to let out my pain, and move forward, as I do so in my writing.

I do have a dark past, but it is not a dark secret. If you take the time to go through some of my writings you will understand. I have been living on my own since I was fifteen. I work two jobs that both include child and youth work. Which is my passion, I need to help others.

I have a huge heart, and sometimes people take advantage of that but there is nothing wrong with loving or feeling passionate. I'm vegetarian, Buddhist and truly a hippie at heart. My NEED in this life is to travel, everywhere. I meditate daily, and smile through it all. My writing is a side of me a lot of people don't see, because it's the one place I feel safe to let my soul cry. But ninety-nine percent of the time, a smile is on my face rather then a frown.

Some things I enjoy are going to concerts, zen meditation, painting, writing poetry, collecting records, late night walks, eating ice cream, going to the market, spending money on cool vintage things that I really don't need but want, going to the theatre, taking photos, elephants, hosting local shows, & music.

This is me. I accept who I am, and the only standards I have are for myself to be a better person.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello all :)

I'm Katherine, from Chicago, IL. I'm a fledgling author of prose of all sorts. I used to only write strictly novella/novel length prose (because of a tendency to ramble :P) but have since started writing more short fiction, which I am finding I enjoy more and more every day!
I have had one novel published through Publish America (yes, I have heard the stories, and yes I did go in to the contract with them with full knowledge of what they would--and wouldn't--do :)). It's called The Halfling, and it is a young adult novel geared toward the younger crowd.

I am a multi-tasker by nature, so I am working on several projects at once at the moment, including a companion to The Halfling, a trilogy, two stand-alone novels, and a slowly-growing collection of short stories. I am a university student, heading into my final year, and this fall I will be spending a semester of it abroad in Europe. I am beside myself with excitement to be living across the pond for five months! :D

I look forward to getting to know everyone and their work!

~Katherine

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My professional pen name is Krystal Waters.  I've just had a book published called 'A Fantastic Opportunity' which is my first book.  I have another book through another publisher that will be published; not quiet sure of the due date because of  the high volume and amount they are working on now.

I am married with one teenage daughter.  I've been married for 17 years now.... time sure does fly!

I was a twin... she died in 2006.  We were adopted and she was my only real link to real family.  I miss her a lot.

I like to write... ride horses, sailing, camping, shopping! lol  Love to laugh and be with friends.

I like to spend time with my daughter...

First Page first
Previous Page prev