Write = Get Reviews : Forum : New Here

New Here

7 Years Ago

Hey, i'm new here. Im a current writing/psychology junior at Houghton College and would love criticism. Thank you!

Re: New Here

7 Years Ago

Hey Welcome! We appreciate you joining the group, I hope you receive criticism and improve your writing. Good luck! 

7 Years Ago

I've just started too! I'm trying to widen my audience and connect with new people.

7 Years Ago

Greetings fellow wordsmiths..I am new to this site and have just posted a few of my works. Am working on two storys.. would greatly appreciate feedback.. I am very happy to reciprocate...happy writing

7 Years Ago

No idea how to post a short story any advice will help

7 Years Ago

First you have to use the drop down menu to select book, chapter, poetry, etc. Then paste in your work. I'm new here too; the site is not intuitive, so it takes time to figure it out. Hope this helps.

7 Years Ago

I'm new around these parts myself! I was curious what the rules were when it comes to posting external links.
I'm writing a few stories and my current public story is being posted chapter by chapter on wordpress. If I link to my wordpress will people be able to provide feedback here? Or do I need to post my works on writerscafe to get reviews?