Untitled Rosilyn Vanessa

Untitled Rosilyn Vanessa

A Poem by Mz. Rosilyn Vanessa
"

I want to be Loved and Successful. That's all I ever wanted.

"

 

 

 

I want to be successful at what I do, sometimes being different is never enough. Sometimes, I feel as though I'm still alone  in this world, it's never enough for me to try to be honest. Today, I tried to be a stronger and more smarter than I've been, see, I long to be more than I am.

 

I want to be happy in the end, I want to be able to laugh at things old and new. I want to be successful because life is too short to not take risks that will create a positive change in my life. I have a dream to one day see my writing published in books and magazines. I am and will always be me struggling to Create Positive Change.

© 2008 Mz. Rosilyn Vanessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was feeling unworthy of myself, basically I was at my lowest point in my esteem. Now, I realize that there is hope for Ms. Rosilyn Vanessa yet. As long as I am honest and hard working I will get to the point of what I want for myself. All I have is my Guardian Angel to lead the way.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is such an inspirational piece. Just as you said about my poem, "Once Upon A Time" we all want to do something meaningful with our lives. I feel the exact same way you do. Excellent write!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2008