In and Out

In and Out

A Story by Abby:)

Being in the loop is so much better than being an outcast. And when you think you have finally gotten in you don't ever want to get out. Your accepted and feel wanted, like people understand you without you having to explain. And when you get to the point where you find that special "best friend" in your group ya'll become inseparable. Until someone takes your place. Where you were once in now you are out. You don't feel your same when you are around this particular person. It becomes awkward when you two are near, and both of ya'll can feel the tension, yet no one says a word. To lost and to worried to start something that isn't a need to be there. But at the same time you can't handle it anymore. Do you continue to be out or try to find your way back in?

© 2014 Abby:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Personally, I don't ever try to be in the loop. You just end up being left alone, and chances are they won't be as good friends. If I am 'in the loop' and I get pushed out I wouldn't try to get back in, I would find better, more loyal friends.
I think that that this needs a bit of work grammatically (your (you are)- you're etc.).


Posted 9 Years Ago


Needs some work grammar wise. The fact that you used "ya'll" personally bothers me, but I don't know your writing style. Other than that, nice short story.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2014
Last Updated on April 12, 2014