Chapter Two- Petty Arguments

Chapter Two- Petty Arguments

A Chapter by Abby:)

  We were best friends back in the 7th grade and lost each other in 8th. We took the time from each other and grew a matured, or at least I know I have. So far we have been better, but you haven't really changed. You pick fights and are rude over the dumbest things. When I've done nothing wrong you try to make it look like I have which is ridicules. I want to be your friend and I truly mean that. But I will not allow you to treat me the way you do. You need to step back and reflect. Look back and realize what you did wrong instead of pushing the blame upon someone else. And it's crazy how two faced you have become. One of our closest friends ( who is super sweet) you complain about. Saying that " I need a break from her, she wont leave me alone and is driving me crazy!", but yet you spend time with her like the world is going to end tomorrow. I don't understand you right now. So for the sake of our friendship I'm stepping back. If you want to talk to me then you will. I'm not going to be the only one to make an effort in this friendship and then get in an argument over it. You can start to make an effort, because right now I am sick and tired of fighting with you. This is not what friends do, they don't get in weekly arguments; it's not healthy. You wonder why DCG and I have always been super close. It's because we listen to each other, understand each other, and don't let little petty things control our friendship. I'm not saying DCG and I don't get in arguments over dumb things, because we do, but we quickly talk it out and understand where we went wrong and how to prevent it in the future. I can't do that with you SCH, you don't like to listen. You listen, but as soon as you hear something you don't like you freak out and get defensive. You get defensive even if we aren't arguing. Like I said, I'm stepping back and letting you step in my shoes.


© 2014 Abby:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on April 17, 2014
Last Updated on April 17, 2014