Recession: Prisoner

Recession: Prisoner

A Story by Aerabith
"

An uneducated woman tells the tale of her abduction and her torture at the hands of her captors. She suffers for months as they try and bully her into their cult.

"

                I can see it, I can hear it, the sound of their filthy god speakin' to me. It acts all friendly, like it's my pal trynna have a nice conversation, then it teases me for not thinkin' twice about joinin' its religion. It wants me to give myself to its sick an' twisted ways an' leave my decency at the door. Sayin' there ain't a place for that anymore "the desires of flesh triumph over any mental restraint, your body tells a different story from your brain dear," it keeps tellin' me, I don't even know what the hell that means. It keeps on goin' on about my wishin' I wasn't such a lady or some such. Tellin' me I can have whatever I want, the only person slowin' me down bein' myself. It all sounded like mess to me, but that ain't the weird part. The weird part bein' how she decide she gonna get me to give in. She realized she can't talk someone like me to her sick ways, I'm too strong for that so she went an' did something else instead.


            At first it was just talkin' over and over again, but then she went silent. Leavin' me an' the guardswoman alone, I ain't wanna speak to her. Nobody willin' to leave an innocent person locked up in a cage all day was worth talkin' to. But it got real boring for the both of us real quick, I guess seein' as I was a prisoner she thought it was fun to mess with me. After a week of silence between the two of us she started proddn' on about me. She was getting a little too friendly too, asking about my husband, if he was good enough, probably thinkin' maybe she could step in, not somethin' I was used to. Too much time watchin' a woman chained up probably got her thinkin' about things she shouldn't. I don't know if it were me or not, but after a while she then just got nasty, callin' me worthless and dirty. Throwin' stuff at me, rocks and food she was supposed to be servin’ me.


            After a while I guess the clergy had enough of it; kicked her a*s out. Replaced her with a group now, those weird robe type people that don't say nothing; but they spoke, it ain't make no sense, they ain't speak no words but they spoke. It sounded like monster growlin' and howlin' all the time. They ain't look too normal too, they were black and white like jewels and they always smiled like they were happy with my starvin' and with all that screamin' they were doin' to me. It started driving me nuts. After a while their god spoke to me again, said she could make it stop, alls I had to do was give in, but I wasn't listenin' to her. So she promised she'd make me see things that would force me to change my mind and she ain't wanna hurt me. I didn't believe her and kept to myself, a bit of screamin' monsters were nothing.


            They stop screamin' though, for the first time in months that gate opened, I was scared I’ll admit, I knew they weren't gonna let me out instead three of them clergymen came in. Shortly after a man wearin' a golden mask, red robe, and with jewelry all over him came and looked over us. The moment he came the three removed their robes, showin' me they weren't no human, there were eyes where they shouldn't be, claws and thorns all over their body and under that robe were tentacles all twisting and such. They began ripping at my flesh, cuttin', slashin', n stabbin' me. By the time they were done I couldn't move an inch, thought I was as good as dead, not that it mattered, I'd much rather be dead rather than locked up in here for the rest of my life. But that red guy, came in as those three beasts left, lockin' the door behind him. He decided he could get fresh with me seeing as I was dyin' and all and ain't hold anythin' back. After he was done he went an' mended my wounds usin' some weird devil magic. Still I was too weak to even move afterwards he upped an' left.


            This went on day by day, with their god talkin' to me about giving in. Little did they know I was always plottin', thinkin'. After I would have my wounds fixed I'd force myself to move, little by little getting better at it. After some time I was able to well up enough strength to choke him out with the chain, killing him wasn’t too hard, but their god ain’t like that, it began screamin’ an’ yellin’ at me for holdin’ back. That didn’t matter though I had a chance to make it outta here an’ I took it. Soon after more people would be on their way, an’ I couldn’t waste time worrying about how much I angered some daemon.


            Since then though I’ve been trying to make it out, the hallways make no sense, they turn in loops into each other an’ go nowhere. Stairs toward the first floor send me lower in the chapel an’ they got doors that make no sense, it’s drivin’ me crazy. Still though, I’m alone, an’ so long as I am it don’t matter, it’s much better wandering the halls of hells church than suffering the torture of hells creatures.

© 2016 Aerabith


Author's Note

Aerabith
Mention anything you can, I tried to go for a unique style and write outside of my comfort zone so anything is appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on March 30, 2016
Last Updated on March 30, 2016
Tags: indoctrination, torture, suffering, cult, woman, recession, prisoner

Author

Aerabith
Aerabith

Eastpointe, MI



About
I am a college student that mostly programs video games when he can but occasionally writes in his free time. I have a YouTube channel which I post programming projects as well. I will use this as my .. more..

Writing
Tenets: Dirty Tenets: Dirty

A Story by Aerabith