Anti-Bullying Club

Anti-Bullying Club

A Poem by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
"

This is a message

"
Anti-Bullying Club (ABC) would be a popular club for people who has been, is, people who haven't been bullied even for serten jocks (some jocks are my friends). It's a good idea  for one in your school if you don't have one. If you don't have one ask your vice/principal to put one in. Anyways if your tired of being or seeing someone being bullied go tell someone. Don't let the victim suffer. Be a wo/man and stand-up to the bully. Bully's are stupid and have to stay in school (depends on what the bully type). I know this message is short but a message is a message and I think you guys get it. If not then the message is trying to say is to put a Anti-Bulling Club (ABC) in your school.

© 2013 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


Author's Note

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
have a great and non-bullying day

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

To say that bullyin is rough is an understatement that needs to be made into something bigger, and more wide-spread like you are saying here. Bullying has been the biggest issue now for a lot of people, and statistics are showing that it's happening to a lot of teens now, and a lot of adults freshly out of college.

You standing up against this is something beautiful, and you should hold your head high on this decision to make this type of monstrous activity finally stop. I'll definitely be talking to some of the counselors here (possibly Wednesday) and we'll see about trying to start an anti-bullying group. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

then I'll be in it and thanks =]
Abby

11 Years Ago

It's no problem! :) I hope that you're doing okay, and keep up on your great work, Mike. :)
<.. read more
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

you to Abby :)
Very powerful, I really hope other people read this! =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

thanks and same
this is very important for adults to realize the negative impact bullying can have on kids' personalities. Responsible adults around should communicate closely with their minors to build self confidence in them, and also positive way of thinking so that they abstain from bullying others.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

i know right
We need more people like you who are not afraid of putting messages like this one out there because now and days its the little things such as bullies who can really make an impact on that person life. Well thought out and written ,good writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

thank you :)
like the use of ABC to get your point across
I agree every school should have a person to go to for students
fight for your beliefs it will only strengthen your character...
thank you for standing up for people and if you need anything let me know
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

no problem :)
great thought, but you know some bullies just bulling because the have problems in their life and just manna say they are not affected by it even though they are and they are bulling because they think that it is the only thing they can do to not make a full out of themselves, this tip of bullies should not be destroyed, you should try and help them so you find them when you need someone or something, because only this tip of people you shall find when terribly need, beside than your true friends or so i believe. but be careful only this tip are sometimes easy to deal with, don't go near those who are bulling because the are soo full of themselves or they are seeing their selves over us like there better than us or soo ,i am in with the (Anti-Bulling Club), but it shouldn't be for destroying it should be a Club that you can use it to your side. Great message and it helps a lot, I know that you didn’t mean destroy them by your message, but some people just might understand it that way, and I'm not saying that I'm a bully ( I'm too nice, I hate it :) but I know someone who is and I love her for she was my best friend. Thank you for the idea really helps :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

:)
Cara

11 Years Ago

:D
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

:D
Or think of me..
.if u need to cut down someone to size.
I shall be there in spirit.


Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

true

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

503 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013

Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..