Lost

Lost

A Story by AyeumieP

She was lost. Never completely able to understand why she was lost or why she couldn’t find what made her whole. She just wants to know who she is and where it is that she would belong. Her practical mind would tell her to go the ‘safe’ route, while the part of her mind that longed for adventure told her to ‘go’. Worst part of it all was that another part of her brain, the one that held her desires, would say, ‘maybe you should listen to the rational side, you’ll never reach me’. If only she knew who to listen to. She lived in the real world and unfortunately for her the rational mind decided to take control without her permission. Her desires though small would still eat at her. She couldn’t help but want to grab them by the throat and shake them. Why couldn’t they make up their mind? Why couldn’t they just say what they wanted and take ahold of her? For that is what she wanted, her desires to take charge and completely take her over. For her life and her dreams could be in her reach if only her desires took her. The small bliss she had in her day to day life was in those few short moments when her desires did take over. She’d was happy, determined and strong. They type of person she wanted to be for the tiny glowing eyes that look up at her filled with love. Life, why did it have to treat her so?

© 2017 AyeumieP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on July 11, 2017
Last Updated on July 11, 2017
Tags: lost, girl, life, why, cliffhanger, passion, beautiful, minds, chasing, dreaming, determined, mother, daughter, wondering, love, writing, short story, small bit

Author

AyeumieP
AyeumieP

FL



Writing
Him Him

A Story by AyeumieP


I'm Using You I'm Using You

A Story by AyeumieP