Texoran's Story

Texoran's Story

A Story by B30
"

A little add-on chapter from my story, Robots.

"
Hi. My name is Texoran. I am the desolate leader of the Dexteria Giants, consisting of Val, Magale, Hector and myself. We live in a tired world, where scrape metals are costly and vague. They are our resource, our money, our everything. Dexteria has been hardly living on it's metal economy and everyone is just trying to get by. Our machine weaponry has been cutting down on costs and all we have left are leftovers or scrap from the previous detours and fights we've won. 

Dexteria was never like this. It was a warm, gigantic city, full of life and enterprise working around the clock every minute. Productive workers, also our metal miners and metal workers, they were the first to drop in every morning, and giving us supply everyday. Our own sport, grown on by the human race, the Dexteria Cup, still goes on everyday. It was like a dream, then everything changed. 

The year 2742, Corrona's robots, or better known as the title Junkies, are pure iron trimmers. They have the ability to cut through metallic body plates and wreak havoc on every land they touch. Led by powerful leader Sayon, commander of the Corrona's sardonic army, wiped out a Dexteria frontier which carried heavy amounts of metal. It severed our metal supplies, and further crippled our economy. Halcyon, our leader of Dexteria, could not witness this tragedy. He called upon the speed monster and silent killing machine Val, the electro gunner and sharpshooter Magale, the hardworking and intelligent Hector, and myself, a tribute to the giant Knobs, our general Dexteria in the golden days. 

Although we've wiped out and managed to defend the Eastern frontier that most of Sayon's army have thrived and lived on, our group managed to clear them off, including their tirade boss Grobe, a hard-hitting metal splicer as we watched his spirit vanished into the atmosphere. 

For now, we know it was not safe. Still getting resources and trade supplies from other Robotes, also known as countries, like Yulner or Oracle, we cannot live on them forever. The Eastern frontier compile of some of the most resources ever and it was more than a blessing to have them. We managed to take over, but it didn't last long. Three days later, our camp was raided by more Junkies that Sayon has created and replaced, forming his own little alliance to threaten us. 

Right now, the Dexteria Giants will need a plan in order to stop Sayon and his little army. We wonder how. But our guns are blazing and our blades are sharpened any time, Sayon. 

----- 

Read Robots - The Fight Against Grobe: http://bit.ly/QXXLrO
Read Magale's Story: http://bit.ly/VSxtff

© 2012 B30


Author's Note

B30
This is a spin-off of my previous work, Robots. Do check that out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012
Tags: robots, texoran, sayon, halcyon, corrona, dexteria

Author

B30
B30

Singapore



About
My real name is Benny. B30 is my alter-ego in everything I do. I aspire to be pretty much a: director, host, actor, artist, writer and a poet. Although these are just a few, I love writing rhy.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by B30


Crush - Chapter 2 Crush - Chapter 2

A Story by B30