Eat My Money, B.

Eat My Money, B.

A Poem by Empress Ophelia

I live in a Ginormous house. 
My fridge is full of an abundance of fresh fruit and veggies. 
But even the actress in the next room knows the apples are sour once you bite into them.

I have everything any body has ever asked for. 

I cut ties with all people,places,and things that made me a slave; my reason for existence is gone and I can't seem to find it. 

Im dazed and confused because I never had a problem finding a reason to live.Every morning I try to motivate myself as a reason to step outside. 

I have never felt this way before. The only force in my life is my body driving me towards the computer because my heart knows if I did not write, I would be dead. 

Where would it all go anyways?

I'm sitting in the hills on a mountain of virtual money.
I have anything anybody has ever asked for. 

I guess money isn't so glorious after all. 

© 2018 Empress Ophelia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope you find true happiness within. Did you know that goodness is a goldmine deposited and yet untapped within all of us? As an energy, negativity, evil, is too easy to do and, hence, is everywhere.
The world is based on dualities such us Black and white, blue and red, water and fire, boys and girls...
good and evil...
Rightly so, you do admit that money isn't what it is cut out to be. Money is good for our daily necessities and was never designed to be a subject of worship. Human love and the love of nature and the love of the Creator force of our existence should be our focus, for there is the true source of happiness and joy, hence the phrase 'be down to earth'.
So much good would happen if we humans tapped consistently into good energies within us. There lay our happiness and joy. This is what Yeshua meant when He said 'The kingdom of God is within your heart'.

I hope you know that your life is much more precious than you realize. You are a chosen one. You are loved by your Creator who purposefully and beautifully created you. Believe that there was a big party in Heaven the day you were born for your earthly mission (whose objective is love and truth).

WELL DONE Empress


Posted 5 Years Ago


So true...all the money in the world cannot buy love, happiness, health etc. Some people who have everything are the most lonely...great poem🌹

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2018
Last Updated on January 24, 2018

Author

Empress Ophelia
Empress Ophelia

About
I'm lost and I don't know which life to live. Help me Decide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyrIRyrRdY more..

Writing