I Wish You Knew

I Wish You Knew

A Story by Bardy
"

(Completed May 31, 2017)

"
Knew how much those three words from you mean to me. You would keep me up late at night and early into the morning over here. I would lay with my laptop open on my bed next to me. Sometimes even on my stomach. Over time I would start to pass out. Only to get a message from you back and wake up half asleep to read it. I keep doing this because I enjoyed talking to you. Always kidding around. Messing with people. I tried to stay up as long as I could to talk.

I know you value those times just as much as I do when you send me those three words, "I miss you."

Unfortunately, we don't do that anymore. Times have changed. We're worlds apart. The only thing that hasn't? I miss you just as much if not more. You may not be near me but I that doesn't mean I don't think of you and look forward to our next chat no matter how long it may be.

© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The pain of being away from some one dear to heart is unbearable. I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bardy

6 Years Ago

That it is. Yet, gives one something to look forward to when they meet up once more. Perhaps share s.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy