Explorer Uncharted Land

Explorer Uncharted Land

A Chapter by Bardy
"

Series: Heartfelt Things Author: Me Date Created: May 02, 2019

"
I feel as if an explorer out finding new and uncharted land. Difference is, it's within me. Only this time much deeper than any other has allowed me to go. Making my mind become vivid with images in forms of thoughts. Causing me to want to write and document all of it I can. Now, I quite enjoy sharing these experiences with you. Not only because you enjoy exploring in the general sense but will continue on this journey together as well within your own self. What we've already seen is quite beautiful. I'm confident it's merely a taste to what is to come before us. This has heightened my curiosity. Pushing me even to persevere in order to get there. The adventurous side of me is too hard to contain. I'm like a young boy unwilling to wait for his parents from being able to see before him something he greatly desires.
Hearing you document your own thoughts as you tap into and poke within yourself is just as remarkable. That excitement. That uncertainty of what's next. Helps give way that neither one of us is alone and that we truly are on a glorious journey together. Our first but hopefully one of many more to come.


© 2020 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on April 20, 2020
Last Updated on April 20, 2020


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy


Only 20 Only 20

A Chapter by Bardy