Today

Today

A Story by Bardy

Absolutely. I know that support, no matter how big or small, is critical. More so when starting out creating that foundation. I agree. I would see such partnership grow exponentially as well.
Get ahead of yourself? Nonsense. Not when it comes to a vision. Its been said that to look too far ahead is a mistake. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. However, I believe that it gives us a road map. How are we to accomplish or arrive at our destination if we have no map to get us there? Without it, I see it as walking down a dark path late at night. No flashlight in hand and desperately utilizing every bit of the moons light as a guide so we are not to trip or fall down an embankment. Could rely on those we meet along the way to help keep the compass pointed in the right direction though.

Considering the field you want to go into, I'm sure thought has come across where you wanted to tackle so many issues at once. Only to know so much can be done individually. Which can be distracting and frustrating at the same time. Getting or making the most impact. Where finding people who you can not only delegate to with the same amount of passion but more importantly, trust.

Sometimes recruiting from outside I think will smooth the edge that once was jagged completing a difficult task. The different skills and experiences may come a great asset. Thinking and even seeing from outside the box.

"I think there's a lot that we can yet accomplish if the two of us were to work together."
Perhaps more than the two of us could ever realize. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. What if we were suppose to find each other? What if you and I are not who we think we are? What I mean is, they say that history repeats itself. Some have said that I have an old soul and I act like I've been here before. Perhaps our bodies are just mere shells of a more deeper understanding of who we really are and the past giving way to the future. We just have to relearn things. That way it will be applied in today's society. What if I told you that I believe there's others out there we need to find if we are to have a chance to change things.
Maybe "successful" people from the past have come back. Just as a different gender, race and such. Communicating through words and speech only does so much. It may open the door. However, talking to others from deep within is like code. That only they and a certain few can understand. As the common individual becomes confused. I often look up at the moon if I can such as tonight and wonder if the others are as well. I often wish that I could dream and communicate with them. Let them know I'm searching for them. To get ahold of me somehow.

When I first started to talk to you, I knew there was something there. It got my intuitions attention. Then there's our previous convos. Even before when became friends on here.

We all are the future of this once great nation. Look at not only this country but around the world. Countries are collapsing. America is eating itself alive.

Those before my eyes are my legacy. I would see to it they not only survive but thrive as well. It belongs to them because they are the greater good. This country was founded on freedom. I want to give it back to the common people.

It's our duty to stand for all that is right. Just as before in history. Have to hold the line. Keeping it nice and tight so we can remain united. That means not allowing our differences get the best of us. Instead, find the common elements to use as building blocks and succeed. There is a war brewing amongst the citizens. We all see it day after day. Whether on the news, social media or in the flesh. Almost like the intention of turning everyone against one another to further some sick cause.

Evil knows no bounds. We must remain focused and not lose sight. Have to become greater than them. That way we can solidify a promising future. Many would consider me to be crazy. Let them. Where as I believe them to be crazy to sit around and let it continue to happen.

I just need to keep searching far and wide for those who want the same thing as me. They're a asset to my campaign. A team effort. No matter, the age, gender, race, background etc. I need to welcome all walks of life. I need people with a fire in their belly. A passion for change. Which makes abortion to be a huge conflict. As it tears away and makes doing all this that much harder. What if a great asset to do something revolutionary is an anti and I can't see it because blinded from them being an anti?

© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy