Under the moonlight

Under the moonlight

A Story by Bardy

A light breeze makes its way through the warm summer air hitting against our skin. We both lay there creating an outline of ourselves in the tall untouched grass while we look at the moon.
I glance over at you with a crazy idea and say "Let's create a story. You and me."
With a confused look, you go "Right here? Right now?"
"Absolutely!"
I slide over right next to you. Like a film director, my hands go up in front of us starting out. We take turns moving the story along.
With it flowing, I get into it more. Adding to the excitement, I stand up.
What a stage to be had. The moon in the back drop, stars above and an impeccable moment. Feeling it so much that I become one of the actors in my head. You can't help but to giggle at my horrible attempt at acting. Seeing this, I reach down for you to join me. Naturally, you refuse. Probably afraid I will laugh at your acting which might be just as bad or worried someone might hear us.
Yet, no one is around and the world is our stage. After some charm and convincing, I get you to join me. We feed off each other so well we get fireflies starting to fly around us. The moment feels right. I ask for your hand again, this time to dance. There's no music and no dance floor. That doesn't matter. What we hear is us moving through the grass and nature all around us. We don't say a word. Just letting our bodies do the talking. I look into your eyes as we move and the fire within me just grows. I want you. I need to taste those lips of yours.
We end with you just far enough away from each other's mouths. Looking back at the other dead straight in the eyes. Breathing heavy the electricity is there. We both feel it. I wait enough to catch my breath before I grab the back of you and pull you into me. I kiss you with as much passion as I can. I want you to feel how passionate I am about you, how fired up dancing with you got me, and how much I craved you. Leaning you back, I kiss you like you've never been kissed before. When I bring you back up, I slowly let our lips part before letting you go.

© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on December 1, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy