Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter One.

Chapter One.

A Chapter by Beckycharliee
"

Chapter one.

"
As I walked along the shore. I inhaled, the flavors of the beach flooded my thoughts. I stopped walking and looked out towards the sea. I lifted my arms and let the wind surround me. My long, black hair flowing with the air around me, dancing in the wind. It was peaceful here, somewhere I could totally be alone. I used to come here with my mam, before she was attacked on the way home one night, five years ago. Taking a few more steps towards the pier and glanced back, I always had the feeling of a presence with me, like someone was following me. A shadow at the far end of the beach shifted and disappeared. I ignored it and kept walking, letting the warm sand surround my feet. I peeked up at the sky, it was getting dark, should start heading home now. I wiped my feet and put my shoes on, tightened my coat and ran for cover.

I walked to my front door and turned the key in the lock, it opened with a creek.
"Dad? I'm home, going to bed!" I rushed towards the stairs, I could hear him in the kitchen, stirring his coffee.
"Okay, nighty night." He said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at his immature personality and headed upstairs. I pushed open my door, and flung myself onto my bed. I lay there, staring at the ceiling for awhile. Peace. I jumped as my phone vibrated, I got it out and looked at the screen. It was Fern. Shes my best friend. I flipped up the phone and pressed the green telephone.
"Hey Karma!" she said. She sounded excited and I was intrigued.
"Hi.. whats up?" I asked.
"Some new kid in our class, just checked the school website!" She exclaimed, he was just a new kid.
Jeez.
"And.. lots of people join school?" I responded, sarcastically. I wanted to see what had gotten her so excited.
"HE'S FIT!" She screamed. I had to pull the phone away from my ear to stop myself from going deaf.
"And, how do you know this?" I asked, now I was getting interested! It was about time a boy that was utterly gorgeous moved to our school.
"They have a picture of him up on the site!" She was hyperventilating.
Badly.
Trust Fern to go over the top whenever she see's a 'fit' guy.
"Okay then, guess we'll meet him tomorrow?" I wanted to end this conversation, it was getting awkward and I was tired.
"Yeah...I'll let you sleep, bye." She knew I was trying to get away from the subject of boys. I appreciated this and hung up after replying with a bye.
I washed, put on my pj's and lay tucked into my covers, I pulled them closer and fell into a deep sleep.


© 2011 Beckycharliee


Author's Note

Beckycharliee
i may of repeated some words...
my vocabulary isn't very big.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nextchapter! nextchapter! nextchapter! nextchapter!
please. :3
I love the mysterious feel to it, very poetic and descriptive. I can picture it all going on in my head!
Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BOO. xxx
In any case, it was pretty good. Constructive crit, however, would be to vary sentence length a little.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'll try and write the next chapter now. God, our lives are so boring... (;
I want soothers...

-Becky'!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the mystery of it, I want to know what happend next!
Is this a fiction story?

~Darina'x

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 30, 2011
Last Updated on February 11, 2011
Tags: My, Guardian, Becky, Storm, Karma, Chase, Fern, Miles, Chapter, One, Peace


Author

Beckycharliee
Beckycharliee

Newcastle , North East, United Kingdom



About
Hi! I'm Becky. Music is my life, I listen to rock and screamo, my favorite band has to be Avenged Sevenfold or Black Veil Brides. I read Dark Romance novels, I love the Morganville Series. I LOVE GOIN.. more..

Writing