We Done

We Done

A Poem by Blackpoet421

Love dont live here no mo', so leave this poor heart alone,I gave you the key and in this heart you could have had a warm home, but you choose to break out the windows and trash the home inside and out, you choose to let them lies flow from you so believable mouth, now you want me to leave the porch light on and welcome you when you come wondering in, in the early morning, when I am getting ready for work and the kids are just rolling over and yawning, please,its not me who needs to get a grip, it's not me who need a reality check, it not me who left my email up and some body sending a email saying are you on your way yet? see here's the thing, we had plans, for you to be my woman and for me to be your man, I definetly ain't into sharing and all that couple swapping stuff, we made that clear from the start now it's like that conversation never even come up, but I won't dwell on the past cause I see you as that right now as we speak, so go right back to the one who made you think it was ok for you to go and creep, I got better things to do and guess what your excluded from the outting's at chucky cheese's, when you didn't come home and I found them number's you let me know it was me you didnt need, I am not about to sit here and wonder what did I do wrong? with that violin whining along that same ole' sad song, I am getting dressed cleaning the house and throwing out yo stuff, it will be on the back porch or I will give it to goodwill cause guess what? you messed up! but all in all I pray that Allah will bless and watch over you I don't wish you no foul or harm, but I may have company over so if you want to come get your stuff you should call before you come by or just come over in the morning.

Tony Po'

Ghetto poetry

© 2009 Blackpoet421


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on February 11, 2009