Brian and Harry Potter.

Brian and Harry Potter.

A Story by Mrs.Lovett
"

Disclaimer: QaF cast belongs to Logo and Cowlip. Harry Potter cast belongs to awesomeness that is J.K.

"

 

Brian sat watching Justin draw. He had nothing better to do since Justin was 'working' and everyone else was out having fun.

"You don't have to could've went with Emmet."Justin said.

"Well,f**k that was gonna drag me shopping for his place."Brian said getting up and going to get another beer.

"Why don't we go to the movies?"Justin suggested.

"Eh,some of that stuff's all chick flicks."Brian turned around.

"I like to watch chick flicks sometimes."Brian looked at him.

"Sorry.I just wanna watch something with-Magic."Brian said spreading his arms stared at him like he was nuts.

"Magic?Brian f****n' Kinney,wants to go see-magic?"He smiled.

"Shut up,f****n' porch monkey."Brian said as the phone rang.

"Speak."Brian said.

"Hey,wanna go see a new 's a Harry Potter one."Mel sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Harry Potthead?Mel,are you on crack?"

"Awww, wants to go with you and ?"Mel sighed again.

"Hang on."he got up and went out to see Justi nwatching tv.

"Wanna go see Harry FuckTotter?"he looked up.

" enough for you?"he said.

"Ha ha ' funny."Brain said."Mel,we'll be there."

"Great,see you then."Brian hung up the phone and groaned as he got ready.

Later-

Brian and Justin met Mel,Linds,Deb,Emmet,Michael,and little Gus at the movies.

"Ready?"Mel asked.

"Yeah Yeah,what ever."Brian said as they went got thier food and sat in the took Gus as the movie wasn't at all interested.

Long time after-

The movie ended and everyons stood up,all but was wide-eyed and stuck to the seat.

"Brian,you ok?"Justin asked.

'Ho-ly f****n'-s**t."Brian said.

"Uh."Mel said.

"SWEEEEEEETTTT!!Did you see was like-WHOOSH!!And Voldy's like-MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!And Dumpledore's like-'You should've come tonight Tom."Brian said springing out of his seat,making his voice real deep like Dumpledore's.

The gang stepped a few steps back away from him.

"You'.."Mel said as they whole way out,Brian was acting like he was in the movie and pretending to kill and cast spells at was like this the whole way home.

Next Day-

Justin was walking up the hall to the loft when he heard some kind of med-evil music blasting from the opened the door to se Brian jump off hte couch,onto the floor and point a stick a a cardboard cutout of Voldemort.

"Surrender-MoldySport!"He said smacking the cutout and it fell looked at him as he dropped his looked up at him.

"Uhh-Wuzz up?"

Justin stared at him as he took off the Potter glasses and ripped off the lightening bolt sticker.

".F**k."justin said.

© 2012 Mrs.Lovett


Author's Note

Mrs.Lovett
QaF (Wueer as Folk) is about gay people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on April 26, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2012

Author

Mrs.Lovett
Mrs.Lovett

Friendsville, MD



About
Welcome | Forward this Picture ~~~~~~~~~~ I'm a down to earth girl who can sing,draw and write how I feel. I'm not affraid to write down what I think on paper and on Word. I love to express my self .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mrs.Lovett