Chapter 5 - New beginnings

Chapter 5 - New beginnings

A Chapter by Carl Drake Barnard

Knocking on the door..
 "Hey Lucas it's Josh!" Lucas stands up and heads towards the door. He opens the door. " Hi Josh, what's up?" He stares at Josh unsure why he's so early. " I wanted to know what happened last night?!" He looks at Lucas in excitement. "Nothing,much she only came to get a box of her stuff." Lucas explained. "And?" Josh asks in a curious and excited voice. "And nothing man. She was here and we talked and she got her box and left. End of story." 

"Okay, okay I'm only asking..." Josh explained."I know, but I'm in no mood to be interrogated." "Sorry man." Josh said looking at Lucas. "Its cool, no stress man." He smiles at Josh. "Hey would you do me a favor and feed Suzuki early for me? I have some stuff I need to do in town today. "Sure bro!" Josh smiles at Lucas. "Coolness, and when you're done you can go and play on my Xbox." Lucas said in a relaxed tone. "Sweetness!!" And they both laughed.   

Lucas went to his room and looked around thinking what to take with,cellphone,watch he took them and then looked in the mirror. He had a light blue Jean on with a white shirt and a long black sleeve button shirt over it. Lucas never thought much of the way he looked as long as he wasn't fat he was fine but he had become more buff with the work outs he did at the gym. Lucas was now 27 he couldn't believe what had all happened after High school. He smiled and took the keys from the drawer "Totally have to take this with! Or maybe not!" and he put them down on the sight of his headsets. Today he was going for a walk. He needed it,he needed to clear his head and get Claire out of his head. He then went to the kitchen and took a class from the table rinsed it and add some water from the tap. He looked at Josh and Suzuki in-front of the TV "Literally inseparable" and giggled. "Alrighty then I'll see you two later! Enjoy!" Lucas said with a smile on his face. And then open the door and got out and closed it.

He looked at his watch 9:16 "Perfect timing" Lucas believed 16 -his favorite number- was like a sign, every time he sees it was like something awesome random is gonna happen. And sure enough something did happen. As he walked down the stairs to the reception he saw Elaina.  

She looked amazing her black long curly hair relaxing on both her shoulders. She had a white-red button shirt with her neck buttons open showing her light white golden skin. And she had this black skirt just revealing her upper knees. She really was beautiful. But Lucas never thought about her in a sexual way he couldn't his love was for Claire was to overwhelming and he couldn't bare to be with someone for it wouldn't be fair to them. 
"Elaina? What are you doing here so early?" He asked smiling at her.
She looked at him for a second and smiled. " I came to see if you were alright I didn't hear from you last night. And I was wandering if you were alright so I came to check up on you." She smiled and giggled.  Lucas Smiled and laughed softly. "You came to check up on me?" He said in a sarcastic yet flirtatious way. She smiled and gave a serious look. Now crossing her arms. "You have a problem with that?" Lucas laughed. " Nope,hey it's a free world." She laughed and uncrossed her arms. Lucas :"Neh I'm all good. Was going out for a walk." She looked at him for a while. "Coolness!" She said Mind if I join you?" She asked in a soft exciting voice. "Hmm yes!!!" She looked amazed at him "Yes,I mind you walking,I mean you are way to sexily dressed, to be out walking on the streets with this ugly man" He laughed. She blushed and said "Ohh so you are checking me out now?!?" They both Laughed. "Like I said it's a free world." He laughed,and smiled at her.

Lucas,"Hey would you still like to go out,we can continue our conversation from yesterday? He asked now polity. Elaina smiled and said "I would love that!" Lucas smiled and said; "Awesome,let me get my car keys quickly." Elaina: We can go with my car if you don't mind." Lucas looked at her and smiled now thinking "Should I shouldn't if she takes me then after I can just walk back." "Awesome!" Lucas said excited and ready to go! 


© 2014 Carl Drake Barnard


Author's Note

Carl Drake Barnard
NExt Chapter!! :) So I finally finished this one Yeay!!! cant wait for the next one let me know what you Guys and Ladies think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on March 5, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014


Author

Carl Drake Barnard
Carl Drake Barnard

South Africa



About
Hi,I am Carl. I'm a Chef and a writer. I am melancholy-Rage writer as the past have said. And I am like this in real life. I write what I know and stay true to feelings as I discover them in life. more..

Writing