Expand and multiply

Expand and multiply

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Old wise tale. Old man with a heavy load was asked. Why did he carry so much? He smiled and told them. Life expand and multiplies. We must become stronger or fall upon the path of failure.

"
                           Expand and multiply

I climbed to a vacant place upon a ridge in the hills of the California fault line.
Virgin places where fearless free climbers can stand with the eagles and
swim in the clean flow of hidden waterfalls.

I watched the hawks fly above me.
Observer me. I was a stranger in their private place.
An old ancient ground where Captain Jack once prayed for one more good day.

I stripped naked. Leaving my body to become like the earth.
Free from the burden of man needs.
Blue skies and the sun gave me the blessing of  a beautiful day.
I stand in the waterfall feeling the cleansing of pure water and knowing peace for a moment.

My beautiful friend Gail is with me. She wanted to swim nude and find secret places where there is  nothing to hide. I watched her dance in the water and she requested me to come to her.

She held me tightly and whispered. "Sweet Poet write me a poem. I want to hear your voice. Make me feel needed and beautiful."

I free- flow some words for her.
"We expand and multiply. Leaving what we held precious lost in the dead-zone of youth.
Life steal from us. Self greed and the greed of others can leave us weak and  confused.
We must ride into unknown places.
Scream out we are not  slaves and owned.
We need to lay down with the muses of love and hope.
Need the sweet sirens of beauty and calm to lead us from the chaos of life.
Beautiful Gail. We are like the old willow tree. We will expand and multiply.
We need to stay flexible and free."

Gail held me tighter. She asked can we stay free of the dirt and lies of living?
I told her. "Look at the sky. The hawk is free because he decided to be free.
When we give in to the fake desire of need and want. We can become lost. A lucky
man carry what he needs. He know in death. We fall into heaven or hell with nothing."

The fault-line is a hard climb. Two content people found peace for a time.
Climbed the dangerous rocks back to safety with the protection of sunlight.

Free-climbers never map out their journey. The ancient places need to be discovered by the lucky climber. Life is simple.

Play hard and celebrate each new day.
Separate work from life and family. We must work and
we must cherish beautiful woman, mountain and free forest. We must laugh with the children. We need to dance often and love many.

Life is fair.
We will expand and multiply. New hope and dreams will come.
Just remember who you are and where you came from?

                         Coyote
   







© 2013 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem. Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Breathtaking. I felt as though I were Gail on the mountain with you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Natasha for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
A stunning requisite of past time, the memory and dedication is transparent.
It's a genuine and beautiful poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the kind words. Old thoughts and places become better with time.
I have always wanted to stand under waterfall... an epic poem full of undeniable wisdom.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

There are many. Here in Michigan. There are hundred hidden away. Thank you for reading and the comm.. read more
Hello Poet,
Happy to be back and to read your song full of hope and dreams.
Odile

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Hello my friend. Good to have you back.
Odile RAZAFIMANDIMBY

10 Years Ago

I'm really happy to hear from you my friend and discover you new poems!
!
it is really new, advise in the last is great...its a just so follow.
great poem coyote.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I tried to teach my kids. Have fun before being locked into l.. read more
Laminators Dubai

10 Years Ago

yes, we never gonna know without trying...participation is the biggest price...at least for me.its f.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..