She serene me with the sweet words of love.

She serene me with the sweet words of love.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Words of love leave us weak and needing more.

"
                                She serene me with the sweet words of love

Sometime we shroud ourselves in things we shouldn't have.
Torrent love flames will become weaker and you must have something else to hold on to.

Sweet love.
Torturing love.
Allow me to fall into the bosom of paradise.
Swim into warm and deep rivers of secret places.

I remember her.
Wearing garments of thin clothing of soft silk and holding me tightly into the midnight hours.
I wanted to keep the love alive. Fasting till we found  the places where real lovers go.

She embraced me. The heat of her soft skin bringing me into desire and madness.
She kissed me hard and long. Making me weak and to desire more.
She whispered softly. "Lovers love, poet write and dreamers dream. We need to reach for
the highest mountain, be bold and fearless in the want and need of love.  Life and love is simple.
We must blaze into passion allowing the flame to explode like a volcano without no ending."

I asked her. " Broken promises are like broken glass. Impossible to repair. Should we surrender
to false love to satisfy the body, not the heart? Are we using up the innocent of the first touch.
Just create peace for the loin area and trying to feel everything in seconds, minute and hours
instead of slowing down."

She gave me a sweet smile and whispered. " Today we are alive. What does more or less mean
when the opportunity for us to truly dance in passion? Today I would follow you anywhere. I would
give you anything you desire. I want us to become one. I need you now. Tomorrow is no
guarantee my love. Please allow me to become your place to be free and wild."

Leonard Cohen is singing in the background. "Suzanne". I watched my blue eyes beauty release
her silk night dress. I watched her dance barefoot to the song. Her blond hair moving with the music.
I watched her laugh and sing with Leonard Cohen.

I took her hand and brought her closer. She went  to her knees and laid her head into my chest.
I told her. "My muse, my sweet love. Your serene of sweet words are true. Time is hard to control.
Today we must reach down and drain  the body and the soul. We will touch paradise rarely. It
is better that we tried to love than wished we did."

Two fond lovers hidden by the darkness of the night.
Open doors that can't be closed again.
First love, last love.
It is better to swim in passion than to die in the loneliness of things lost and can't be found.

  Coyote
 

© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dancing in passion, Cohen playing in the background, no wonder you felt so serene, this is really luverly Coyote, thanks for sharing your strong emotions here.

'Your serene of sweet words are true', get rid of the 'of'.....I think you need to rework the title too, perhaps 'comforted' or 'calmed' instead of 'serene' although I love that word.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Fried. I like the word "Serene" also. Thank you for reading and the help. I do appreciate.
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

The pleasure was mine John, your poetry is always full of passion.



Reviews

well done there is a soothing flow to this, heartfelt and emotional, always good visiting.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Rene for reading and the comment. I had a good 2013. Over 200 new poems and stories. This .. read more
A emotional piece that will not stop, you always seem to bind us with feeling, a clever, deep and touching piece, well done, good read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"It is better to swim in passion than to die in the loneliness of things lost and can't be found." Awesome! Truly words of power. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Raymond. I have some time off. I'm in the writing spirit lately.
This was beautiful. I especially loved the last line. Good job, John!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Jenny. Old memories improve with time.
Yes I enjoyed it and you made it seem so real I thought I was intervening between your lovers. Suzanne is such a fantastic song to use as a backdrop and added another atmospheric dimension to this already highly evocative poem, thats a touch of brilliance.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Was real once in old memories that turn into sweet dreams. It is good to be young once and life was.. read more
I love this! Wow! Just wow!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the kind words.
"She serene me with the sweet words of love". And who's heart won't dance in passion when you hear those sweet words of love? Only one word can make the heart inspired and/or depressed.

"First love, last love." This line captured my attention. How do we know if she/he is/will be the last? While the heart is still breathing, and you haven't decided to whom will you surrender your body and soul, you will continue telling yourself that the present will be your future. LOL

This is another romantic piece. Kudos!



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Dhaye. Just thinking of warm days and good people. 15 inches of snow had us in Michigan bu.. read more
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

You're welcome. Wish those sweet memoirs cold make your day warm.
Dancing in passion, Cohen playing in the background, no wonder you felt so serene, this is really luverly Coyote, thanks for sharing your strong emotions here.

'Your serene of sweet words are true', get rid of the 'of'.....I think you need to rework the title too, perhaps 'comforted' or 'calmed' instead of 'serene' although I love that word.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Fried. I like the word "Serene" also. Thank you for reading and the help. I do appreciate.
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

The pleasure was mine John, your poetry is always full of passion.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

637 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2014
Last Updated on January 6, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dreams Dreams

A Poem by Tate Morgan


AMENDS AMENDS

A Poem by kublakhan27