What you give with hopeful heart, you will get more in return.

What you give with hopeful heart, you will get more in return.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

For Joey and Rory.

"


            
                          What you give with hopeful heart, you will get more.


If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart; and though there may be times when your hands are empty, your heart is always full, and you can give things out of that--warm things, kind things, sweet things--help and comfort and laughter--and sometimes gay, kind laughter is the best help of all.”
Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Little Princess


“Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.”
Carol Ryrie Brink, Caddie Woodlawn's Family

“Love your neighbor, even the ones who do not show you the same courtesy. You can’t expect to receive love if you’re selective and not really willing to give it. What you put into the world, you will indeed get back, even if it’s not from the person you’re expecting it to be.”
Alexandra Elle, Words from a Wanderer


                     What you give with hopeful heart, you will get more in return.

Cold days are here. Winter days are here. Old world is struggling. Many homeless, jobless and hungry. I wish I could do more for my world. A friend once told me. "Just do what you can. Simple gift of a smile, a few dollars to a shelter and kind words to people who are alone. A 100 million gestures of kindness can save our world"
                         John Castellenas/Coyote

"Kindness gives birth to kindness." ~ Sophocles


"Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. ~ Mother Teresa"

 




 

© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes, all we can do is do what we can, and must---

so true.
j.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I agree my friend.
No John. You are wrong in your authors note. These are not just words.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Ken. I pray for better days for this world. Greece, Spain and many countries on last legs.
Ken Simm.

7 Years Ago

So do I John.So do I

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing