Play with me

Play with me

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Great song help us create poetry.

"

                                  Play with me



Organized life and boring work left me wishing for you. I know you have the music playing loud and you are dancing in your pantie and bra to the movement of the song.  I can see you. Make me wish this day would end and I can join you in the tempting tango.


You call me on the telephone and you whispered. Too much work and no play make Johnnie, a boring boy. I'm wearing my black dress and drinking ambrosia wine. Are you thinking of me? Please hurry home and play with me. I need some attention and the songs are calling for us. To dance my dear love.


I almost kill myself rushing to my home.  Auburn hair beauty in tight black dress and moving slowly to the dangerous tango make mind forget the danger of the traffic.


I arrived and I can hear the song. I opened the door, a perfect beauty with dangerous hazel eyes waved me to come closer.  I walked toward her, watched her move her hips and legs. Her eyes are alive. Looking as wild and  as dangerous as the moving sea.


She took my hands and she brought her body across me. She whispered. Pretty lady need a playmate. Take off the shoes, the shirt and the socks. Today we drink the ambrosia and we do the Gypsy tango. We shall dance till we can't no-more. Only words we shall share is words of gratitude.


I fell into her body and we moved in perfect step and she whispered. You and I. Doors are locked and the songs is good. No-more words today. We will drink and dance till the midnight hour.

                 Johnnie/Coyote
 

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Made me chuckle ...about you driving in traffic with her waiting at other end... can't resist such a call isn't it...
I think you were quiet lucky man to have been loved in such different ways....yet to have had the shares of all these broken hearts....must have been a long journey isn't it...
I guess with time...all the hurt heals and we are left with beautiful memories of love... and passion... that burned our soul...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right. Must love to learn utopia and learn sadness. Thank you Ardra for reading and the kind.. read more



Reviews

Those wonderful creatures we love and cherish. Where would man be without woman to love him? Quite lost I would think. Wonderful writing as always John. I enjoyed the fine poetry.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Fabian. I appreciate the comment.
A lovely write John, such imagery of desire and love. I'm beginning to think you are a Casanova having all these beautiful women at your disposal!:)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I thought I was. I wasn't. Thank you Andrew for reading and the comment.
The stories of your loves and your encounters with romance...no matter how brief...are mesmerizing, John. Life is filled with emotion. You capture it in a poem and make us realize all emotions are worthwhile. Beautifully written. Lydi**

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Lydia. The good song. Gave me reasons to write this one.
There's something about .. a tango.. that makes me want.. to change the colour of my hair!! My faveourite dance and.. i'm bereft!!! You were such a naughty boy, John; your experiences obviously left a few happy-sad scars. Wonderful language, yet again - truly, Might i just mention, in passing that.. that video and of course the couple dancing is bound to be a best seller!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. You are right. The tango. Dance of romance.
This is one of the best of yours lately. You are on fire here, my friend! *smile* I always play music to get in the mood to write. Your message is so full of delicious details & that’s what makes it come alive! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are very kind my friend. I appreciate the kind words.
Passionate words tempting the reader to a passionate tango for two!And the perfect song to go with it!Temptation complete!Great work!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I love this song. Made me smile and thank you Ms Paragon for reading and the comment. I do appreciat.. read more
These words are gonna leave a lot of people out here panting Johnnie and that's for sure... I just love the way you ease your readers through each luscious sequence & the narrative is just as it should be, sublime..... Cheers brother..... N

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. Amazing song make me wish to write.
Neville

5 Years Ago

I understand entirely John............. N
this poem definitely puts a smile in my face the simple seduction counts a lot

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmmm sounds like a very hot way to dance with the one we love.. We can make the dance how we want it any time any day and make it perfect... Thank you for sharing

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right my friend. when two people keep the fire burning. Can last a lifetime. Thank you for r.. read more
Patio dancing after dark with a couple of cocktails and my love is one of my favorite things. You painted a great Saturday night for me. Great work!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I agree. Patio dancing. perfect and thank you Crowley for reading and the comment.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

529 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 9, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..