A Preacher in Peril

A Preacher in Peril

A Story by T. L. O'Neal
"

This is a fiction pieace and a companion to Caroline Bloom's piece.

"

Working on getting it up.

© 2008 T. L. O'Neal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

ha ha ha wow this is just a very funny story great pics too and whats even funnier i belong to a small church and i'll tell you this really is funny to me personally your great thank-you for reviewing my pieces and ive read a few of yours when i find time to come on here i will certainly review and read your truley a writer.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Moving into the land of farce. An enjoyable narrative with a light touch.

David

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

This was so funny and great...Now off to read Caroline's part. As always T, a very good write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.

It's a brilliant corroboration between you and Caroline. A good hilarious yearn demonstrating team effort at its best.

I�m a sucker for this format!

God�s Blessing
Phillozofee

Posted 16 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.

Oh God, this is hilarious! The pictures were enough to make me wish I had gone to the bathroom prior to reading it, seeing as I'll have to hide the darkened stain on my pants for the rest of the day!

Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this was SO hilarious! Adding pictures to this piece was a very nice job! Great work as always :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


13 of 13 people found this review constructive.

Nice story.. I also attend a small church like the one in your story.

Posted 16 Years Ago


13 of 13 people found this review constructive.

Likewise, T. I had trouble with my computer earlier, so I was very surprised to see all of the postive feed back, especially on something so off the cuff! Who would have ever thought it? You have heard me say it, and I will say it again, threin lies the beauty of creative expression- of thoughts giving birth to ideas, ideas begetting art... The way the creative process works is so amazing to me - this was loads of fun for me also - thanks for playing along from the very beginning - this would have never come to pass otherwise.

Great story - I still die every time i see you superimposed as a clergyman... Too insane.

Peace,

~ Caroline ~


Posted 16 Years Ago


13 of 13 people found this review constructive.

Definantly my fav comedy work of yours T, wonderfully humorous and old timey feel to it. great job. love the pictures as well, pretty good shots for someone running for his life lol. I'll check out the other half soon. Great descriptions, characters, and dialogue, def going in my favs.

Just sent help before they deflower me!!!� ----should be 'send help'



Posted 16 Years Ago


15 of 15 people found this review constructive.

She even tried to corner me with one and I do believe she tried to slip me the tongue. Just when she was coming in for the kill, Caroline called me and I turned my head. I do remember a slight taste of Polident and cheap booze.
(Eurrgghh!)
(Picture 4 is hilarious, picture 5 made me retch.)

I just never knew that those things got wrinkled too but now I do and I wished that I didn�t. As I ran out into the yard to get away from that sex crazed old bag; I ran smack dab into her daughter Betty stripping down in the backyard. I ran right into all 300 lb. of her and bounced off her like I hit an overly soft trampoline. Before I could regain my thoughts together after running into that mass, she started grabbing for the jewels with both hands and her mouth was watering. Just then I noticed that her mother was still in hot pursuit too, now I had the both of them after me. With the one�s fat bouncing in the wind and the other�s wrinkles trying to take flight, I knew I was screwed.
He has a rather warn copy of the rite of exorcism - granted, he is one of those black robe sporting fellows from another denomination, but he guarantees that the troubles here will cease so quickly it will make everyone's "head spin." O by the way, who is bringing the split pea soup?� (LOL)
There were whips and chains and things that I�ve never even seen before. You could tell by how they were shaped that they were used for something sexual; my, my, I thought.
(Great pastor-speak.)
I did have a peanut butter sandwich and a block of cheese for lunch; I guess they still smelled it on my hands, which would explain the other unmentionable bites also. (LOL)

Brilliant stuff, Terry and Caroline. Moving swiftly over for the next bit...


Posted 16 Years Ago


14 of 15 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008
Last Updated on February 18, 2008

Author

T. L. O'Neal
T. L. O'Neal

In the sticks, NC



About
I started writing as a way to work out my feelings and found that I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy humor and feel that you can find it in most things, even though it may be hard to find at the moment. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..