Myth or Magic

Myth or Magic

A Story by StephensonC
"

A source of magic takes over elves as the only thirst for blood. To destroy magic. veratouse is said to save the world dwelling in the name of dragon.

"

Myth or Magic, A Source of Magic, or a realm of dreams




Written by Christopher Stephenson








In a world of a different dwelling. Of a realm of fantasy a human is almost Annihilated. 

A great war struck this world.

Where most of humanity was wiped off the world.

A war between humans, and elves known as the dark.

You see elve's are not so human like there mean cruel, and wage war on anything that is different.

Pure black the color of their skin and white eye's.


There hair would grow flowing but was always almost the color of white in different varieties. When a elves get old they grow wings.

The reason they would do harm to the humans is because, the elve's won the great war, or so it seems as the human hide and live under the core of the world underground.

In a place called, Tide Crimson.  This is a people of the Majestic. The survivors have been there for a nine hundred ninety nine years eleven months, and thirty days. On the following day the ritual of VISUAL SENSE is about to take place. A man that has the ability to change into a dragon will be summoned from another world and time. Which happens every thousand years. To wage war and take back the world so the human race can dwell here as well in peace or save the spirit of the dragon.


You see in this story elves are evil who thirst and drink the blood of humans and all.  And survive this way.


My name is, veratouse. I have black hair, and my eye's are like the sight of a snake.  Green with a black diamond for a pupil.

I've been in slaved for fifty years, and feed on before by an elve. Tonight, I plan to sneak out of castle tree's in which the elves live. I'm going to take a potion I've had in a gem around my neck since I've been in slaved. I 'm in a dungeon on my way to see an elf's with the name of Johndrea.


He was feeding on me oh the pain hurt so much I could not take it. I was sitting in a chair he came behind me wearing violet purple jacket and suit with white ruffled shirt.

White eye's so pale. Digging his teeth into my neck. I always did what he wanted cleaning and dragging bodies of my friends to the door but, the pain was too much. I press my legs forward and jumped back with him backward. As we hit the window and he fell out. I Crabbed the ledge pulled and caught my balance back after almost falling as he past the tree branched on his way down to the side of the tree trunk.  Hundred , and hundreds of feet down. I look through the castle window down, and he hit the ground. Guards surround me. And at this point I take the jem and swallow it. The guard caught me as it pass me out completely grabbing me by the arms before I hit the ground. They wear red suits with ruffled shirts. With swords at their side.


"This one is dead." He says as he smells the air.

"Take him to the rest." Said the guard.

"How are we going to explain this to the king Elvinon?"

They drag him out of the corridor.

And the King stops them for a moment.

"What has happened? I just seen Veturius at the bottom."

Said King Elvinon.

Wearing all black suit under a plat of metal chest plate for shielding, and a sword at his side.

"I'm not sure. But he destroyed himself. Were nearly taking him outside to burn." Said the guard.


"Do so quickly then." Said the King.

The guards drag him down the stairs pass the King all the way to the bottom and outside. And through him in a pile of dead people.


"Lite it up." Said one the guards.


The other guard puts a chemical on them. and picks up a rock, and takes his sword rubs against the rock causing friction started a fire more quickly. I wake a draw the guards sword that is watching the other lite them up. I stab him through the chest.

And push him off the sword. I cut off the arm of the other holding

the chemical jug and sword one at a time then cut of his head. As it hits the ground.

I grab the sword and chemical and ripe off my shirt wrapped it around it. and put chemical on it and lite from the fire burning my kind. I begin to run. I pass the dead bodies as they begin to burn. Faster and faster I run toward the mountain and cave that I once see again. I go into the tunnel cave. And turn around to look to see if I'm being followed and no one is there.

So , begin my way down to the city from which I once was born into. It will take me a long time to get down in there. by the time I reach it will be time for the ritual.  I'm walking through tunnels leading down wards farther, and farther I go. And, Finally I reach a opening I look forward to see lights glowing in the dark  And a city of rock. I get down the lane of where my house was.

I go to the opening , and I' am greeted by an old women. I realize I've been gone for a long time. For this women was my mother.  Her name is liana. See has white long hair but before it was red. Her eyes were same like mine but blue. But, an old figure about her. Showing me how much I missed her.


"Son."Said Liana.


"Mother........................."

I reached for her. And she jumps to hug me.

"................. I'm sorry I missed all those years."


"So it's time for the ritual. It's time to fight back."

I said.


"No, everyone that was suppose to do the ritual is dead."


"Then we are not going to fight back?" I said.


"No." Said Liana.


"We need to fight back. "I said.


Then, out of blew all of a sudden. Noise is heard from a distance far toward the outside of the cave.


"The elves are coming! Hide. The elves are coming.

Hide. Hide. Hide."


"Follow me son this time you won't been in slaved."

Said Liana.


"Okay." I said.


As I walked further into a cave in a cave where she was leading me down as she push rocks in a place.  A secret passageway opened and we went in. She lite a light on fire on a branch so we could see. And she closed the passage behind us.


People in séance are walking around a circle with twelve people in front of them bowing every time lightning strikes the middle of staff that is float in midair. It is a tunneled cave that reaches the sky.

With lightning striking down on it. As we stand to what the séance with hundreds of people. My mother feels the halls of the cave with her voice.


"It's been a thousand years since we've been waiting for the dragon man to return to are people and share his gift of magic to the people in séance where we all fight the vampire's and reclaim our world....................."


The crowd hundred's cheer's.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."


My mother walks up to me and begins to talk,



" I have to tell you son.

In a thousand years no one

has ever face up to them. And you come back there's only one way

to stop them reach for the staff, and take the magic into your will."


"I don't.... know if I......" I said.


"Son please help us ....?" She said.


She begins to talk to the crowd again, and too me.


"Son! Will you use your will to save use your visual will?"

She said.


The crowd cheers again.

"YYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"


I run to the staff really fast.

And I grab hold of it as lightening crashes down knocking everyone around the circle away from me.


I'm lying on the ground.

My mother walks up to me, and I'm dead.


"Take him quickly back into the circle, Now!"

She said.


People crab my dead body and but me the middle and start the séance again.


Everyone puts up their right hand. And lightening strikes me again. And hitting their hands I begin to float in mid air and turn around in circle. I wake up. Too see lightening shoot through me I shoot aim my hand up and shoot it back into the air. As the gravity lifts me high and high I' am outside the cave. Looking above the world. I shoot myself with lightening which makes me go at a rate and speed so fast in a blink of my eyes standing where the bodies of all the people that are dead. I shoot lightning at them as their souls fill the sky. And then go in my eyes my eyes turn a purple bright. An electric lightning is going through my body.

I look down at some of the vampire sucking on my mother's neck.


And them looking up. And there evil king saying, "It's too late.

This not our only realm but, this one will be our with the others."


"Not if I can help it." I said as I strike electricity through the king.



"You think that's enough." Said the king.


As he shakes with electricity going through him.


"Is this!" I  said.


As look at him with vengeance. I think of me being the dragon. something they might already be.


And now what Am I now that I'm different with this save them. I strike more and power into him but nothing is happening.


"Feast on them son and you turn into a dragon to end them." Said my mother.


"I will not be the dark." I said.


"Then we failed." She said as he grabs her and bites her neck and throws her to the side.

I looked and seen no sign of life in her. She was gone.


"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................................" I screamed.


I struck me toward him with lightning. And I was there as a bolt.

As it rapidly turned through the air I thought I still might be able to stop them. I drew his sword was there so quick in an instant he could not touch me but tried and messed my throat with his fangs.

I swung the sword at his head. And then repeated it over and over.

His head flies in the air. I strike myself in an instant to my mother grabbing her hand but she is dead.

"No, Mom why you." I said crying.


The vampires elf's gather around me . And kneel.


I hear it over and over again.

"I look at what is left of King Elvinon." And.


"We have a new king."


I stand up."There will no longer be thirst if I too be your king we will dwell with power not with blood." I said.


"Long live the king." The crowd around him begins to cheer. walk to the guards man. "We will begin to grow this world. Into a prospers place. Let's go make peace with our people."


I kneel down And they being to knight me as their king.

And as I look there fangs go away. And all there eye's change into green's, blue's, and yellow's.


"I knight thee." Said my new Kings guard.


" King Visualsense."

Said another guard.

The crowd shouts,"  live the king."


" walk into the hall of the cave where the people waiting for us and there be no fight. " I said.


"Yes, my king." Said the guard.


In the great hallway in the secret passage. Where the hundreds of humans are waiting for their doom as the come to the wall to get to other side. I strike the secret lock and we enter.

"Don't  kill us." Said a women.

"They won't but keep your distance." I said.

"Can we trust you?" Said the women.

"yes............ People of the Majestic. Now that I'm king nothing will happened to you? " I said.

"It's still dark." Said the women.

I strike the sky with lightening holding it there I wrapped my hand around it. And I through it. It begins to rain. Then quickly stops.

And three sun's are seen in the sky.


"Wow. " Said the women.


An elf walks from behind me and just as I thought he was about to attack. He said.


"Do you have anything to eat the spell is broke I need some potatoes?"



"Feed them the spell is lifted. We celebrate and tomorrow we find a way to stop the portal from other realms. We can save them."

I said.


They dressed me in my armor today and got me ready for the  dismantling the portal to another realm but just until I teach them how to use magic. 'How I'm I going to do this,' I thought I was beginning to learned to shoot and travel through lightning.

' Wait the staff.' I thought again. As I was in the center of attention as elves were at my side put armor on me but in a way where I look magnificent and bold. I asked, "Servant can you please find the whereabouts of my mother's staff, and bring to me we need it for the closing of the portal and to teach magic to all who will fight in the cause of the dragon. The dragon will of each other. Where we can bring proclaimed virtuous noble magic to our ranks."


"Yes sir." Said the servant as he walked out the corridor. When he was a little bit away from the new master of magic. With an evil eye to his liking, in which he would try to betrayal, virtuous.

And a evil grin goes across his face.








He comes back in a fury with staff. 'They're coming through the portal. He says,' As I cut him off for saying when the thought in his mind. '


"Give me that staff." I said.


He takes the staff and electric motions is going through the minute he touches the staff.


"My mother was right." He said.


He begins to break the staff into pieces and begins to eat it.

Electric bolts start to hit the sky from where he was standing.

And then one bolt release in the air. Then of nowhere A dragon is the sky where the apparition of the bolt hit the sky. White scaled green eyes like a snakes.


"I will burn and dispose of them." Said the Dragon.


As he flew in flight so quickly they were barely coming out of the mirror. And burn it to nothing.


"This is going to hurt people do not be afraid I must give the right ones of you magic it is in your soul." Said the Dragon.


The dragon puts his paw in the air. And lightning strike him over , and over. He screams in pain," I'm..... coming to save you."


The dragon begins to fall from the sky. And hits the ground.

A group of people go around him for a moment.  And big crowd continues to gather around him.


"In your soul the magic shall live." Said the Dragon.


Lightning begins to strike everyone around the dragon.

There eye's turn purple as the lightning goes through there body. Then, it stops. "Good luck to you and your families. I hope you can take the time to be right for all the rest you. I'm going to die. You cared for them mine so shall you should care for yourself."


The dragon dies.


Then, some of the people cry. And some them don't but they do not doubt what they have to do. A mirror appears. The portals opens again.


And vampire's of elf's. And all that is dark is coming through.

And the next war is raging.


A single vampire is struck with a fireball. As he jumps forward and hits the ground. Burn to ash. An Dark angel with wings black. Comes through the portal. And spreads rock all around her feet.

And little goblins begin to grow fast and race at them with fangs.

And evil giants come out holding large swords. One them is knocked. By one of them from the crowd as he separates the land from the earth and throws at the giant as he hits the ground.

Falling backwards. Landing on the goblins. Elves with wings fly out with swords in there hands to fight for blood.


"Soon we must take shelter there is no way to them from coming out. But, this only the beginning."


Said one of the people from the crowd.

As they flee. Hundred's, of people leave. And take shelter.


But not in the ground in the castle tree. The castle city in the tree's.  And post the honored who are now the guards at every door.


The dragon comes back alive. And flies in the air. But flies away and leaves the human to there death.


Or at least that’s what you think until, he comes behind portal open his big jaws of rage. And bites into it. As the portal explodes.

He then lands on an elf and bites into it’s body. Then light it on fire as he opens his jaws once more blowing fire from his mouth. A ghost of the King Elvinona. The King of the Elves. Puts his hand forth. And all of sudden in ghost anymore. He is back.


He puts his hand forward again, and turns into a dragon. The dragon jump on each other biting each other hard in the face around their jaws. But Killvisualdense is to power for the King dragon.As he blows fire down his throat and disintegrates him inside out.

Then, nothing is left but bone of the dragon. He then begins to eat the bones of the dragon king.

Then back into a human form. Of himself. Killvisualdense.

He walks up to the humans hiding in the tree castle. “We do not have much time. If you will magic come with me or sacrifice yourself for the ones that can not, and i will bring you back.” I said.


They all turn into dragons. And fly out of the world dwelling. He looks up at the sky to see them all fly away, "I got to run to portal." He said as he hits a rock in the certain place, and goes under ground. To where all of humanity exist in half full realm they must make again.



        The End





© 2018 StephensonC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting and creative story, but it doesn't fit the criteria for the contest. Thanks though.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 16, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2018
Tags: Fantasy, Fiction

Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing