The Definition Talent And Persistence, Actor Joan James Muixi

The Definition Talent And Persistence, Actor Joan James Muixi

A Story by starpower
"

The Incredible Body Of Work From Actor Joan James Muixi

"



The definition of the leading man in Hollywood has evolved over the decades of filmmaking. There has been different types of leading men, one type was  an actor that could sing, dance and act while engaging an audience like Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire. Another classic leading man type has been in romantic dramas like stars  Humphrey Bogart or Spencer Tracy. The action heroes came later with Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis. Examples of modern leading men - famous and popular actors, are George Clooney, Brad Pitt or Hugh Jackman. These actors exude screen presence, charm, good looks and an intangible that makes them jump off the screen.

 

The same can be said about Joan James Muixi. The Barcelona-born actor, is a throwback to the classic leading men. Joan James is often cast in roles where the lead character is a mysterious hero with a troubled past. Joan James is inspired by the rich performances of actors like Clint Eastwood, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson ,Al Pacino and Sly Stallone, who are  models of careers that Joan James is on his way to realizing.

 

Joan James' talent and his potential to reach true leading man status can be seen in his performance in the lead role in Max Payne Retribution, based on the famous video game created by Remedy Entertainment. His well received  knockout subdued performance as the rugged troubled detective is charged with layers of contained emotion, excellently executed action and oozes cool charisma through the film. 

 

Joan James, often featured in leading roles, starred as Van Helsing in the artistic thriller, In the Fog and followed up that performance with one as the  stoic Lance, a mysterious hitman in, Price of Freedom. He starred as well as a hitman with a last mission in the crime drama Lehrling, where he delivered a powerful minimalist performance.

 

With a passion for acting and storytelling, Joan James enjoys working with talented and driven filmmakers to create impactful stories of value for audiences. He likes playing characters that  challenge him and plans to continue learning and enjoying the journey. Count on watching Joan James Muixi on the Hollywood big screen as a leading man for years to come. 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on October 28, 2017
Last Updated on October 28, 2017
Tags: Joan James Muixi

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing