Get To Know The Copywriting Talent Of Fredrik Svensson von Schreeb

Get To Know The Copywriting Talent Of Fredrik Svensson von Schreeb

A Story by starpower
"

Behind the scenes with the multi-talented Fredrik von Schreeb

"



Fredrik Svensson von Schreeb is an accomplished writer who works in the advertising industry. He is not a minimalist per se, but one of his writing rules is that he strives to say as much as possible in the fewest words possible.

 

"To write something great, you must know everything about it and boil it down as concisely as possible so that anyone who reads it learns something new." says Fredrik.

 

Fredrik is a Marketing Copywriter at HoneyBook, responsible for all external communication and writing content for websites, blogs, banners, and ads, among other things. He also conceptualizes marketing strategies and works with teams such as the product and people teams to evolve HoneyBook's communication. HoneyBook is a software company valued at $2.6 billion in San Francisco that builds tools for the modern independent professional.

 

"From working many years in the service industry as well as freelancing, what I love most about working at Honeybook is empowering people to follow their dreams and run their independent businesses," says Fredrik.

 

Before Honeybook, Fredrik worked for various tech companies and advertising agencies in San Francisco, such as the award-winning advertising agency Cutwater. At Cutwater, he was the leading copywriter, working closely with the creative team and alongside the industry legend Chuck Mcbride. Mediums included writing for radio scripts, social media content, TV commercials, billboards, and more for high-profile clients such as SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Fetzer Wine, Bonterra Wine, Harvest Snaps, Dermapan, and Discover Boating, to name a few. On top of this, Fredrik also formerly worked for Facebook as a part of their in-house marketing team, responsible for crafting ad campaigns for Facebook groups.

 

"I love that I've had the opportunity to gain experiences working both at agencies and in-house as a copywriter. Most writers do either or, but you can earn a lot from broadening your experiences. What I love most about working at Honeybook is having the time and space to get to know the brand's soul." says Fredrik.

 

Before becoming an acclaimed copywriter in Silicon Valley, Fredrik attended Berghs School of Communication and later earned his BFA in Advertising from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Berghs and AAU are world-leading advertising schools, with notable alums such as Jason Sperling, who created the "Get a mac" campaign. . In the last five years, Berghs has continued to impress at One Show's student competition, "Young Ones," ranking among the top five schools in the world and the best school in Europe. Fredrik also received a Diploma as UN Youth Peace Ambassador in South Korea.

 

© 2023 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 28, 2023
Last Updated on February 28, 2023
Tags: fredrik von schreeb, copywriter, honeybook

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing