The Excellent Work of Editor and Designer Denis Ogorodov

The Excellent Work of Editor and Designer Denis Ogorodov

A Story by starpower
"

All The Hard Work Is Paying Off For Denis Ogorodov

"



Looking at Denis Ogorodov’s editing reel was an eye opener. Beautiful images all put in exactly the right place and the proper sequence. Something you would expect from such an experienced editor and designer with a perfect sense of timing, color, composition and balance. Denis has an extensive background in digital editing and production design so when he works on a project it’s like getting several artists and technicians for the price of one.

 

He is such an established artist and editor that he has been entrusted to work on commercials and VR projects for companies such as, PayPal, Sun-Maid, Target, Coca Cola, Nebraska Huskers, Charles Schwab, Carnival Cruises and Google, just to mention a few. His work is clean, fresh and seamless, which, of course, everyone is looking for but not all editors can supply.

 

He has worked at production companies, such as Reset as a Digital Assets Manager, Treatment Coordinator and designer. He was the lead editor on Google’s first VR video for its Daydream Headset and new pixel phone. He has edited commercials and promotional projects and while he was attending Art Center College of Design in Los Angeles, he was chosen to produce a Nike sponsored project, which led to an internship at a production company, which led to even more high level skilled work on multiple award-winning projects, such as Acura and Cisco.

 

As a freelancer video editor, Denis loves taking jobs that have an emphasis on post heavy projects and VR. He also had a very satisfying experience working with Picture Mill producer David Midgen on the feature-length motion picture Passing Parade. That film is due out in 2018 and tells the story of how a famous playwright's life is turned upside down when she is forced to look at the choices she has made. Denis has worked on other films also. He worked as the Production Designer on Grand Theft Auto: Rise, as the cinematographer on Get a Job, and Heart and Lungs as editor.

 

Grand Theft Auto: Rise gives the audience a different take on the live action version of the world famous Grand Theft Auto video game created by Rockstar Games. Get a Job is about an expecting mother finds it difficult to see humor in her husband, who is unable to land a job. Denis is a multi-talented filmmaker with extraordinary ability who understands how films are conceived, shot and edited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
Added on November 14, 2017
Last Updated on November 14, 2017
Tags: denis ogorodov

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing