Actress Profile: Actress Natasha Ivkovic

Actress Profile: Actress Natasha Ivkovic

A Story by starpower
"

Beauty, Brains and Talent, Natasha Ivkovic.

"



Actress Natasha Ivkovic from Sydney, Australia, has been acting, along with every other kind of performing since she was a little girl. She auditioned and was accepted to Australia’s most prestigious performing arts high schools the Newtown High School of Performing arts. She majored in both dance and acting and was part of more than ten productions by the time she graduated. Her experience encompassed all aspects of theatre including acting, dancing, directing and writing.

 

Natasha also appeared in a great many commercials when she was younger and went on to participate in the highly praised and award-winning series Puberty Blues. The show was nominated and won many awards including the Logie awards and the AACTA awards. She also was part of the cast on the ABC TV series My Great Big Adventure, so she is no stranger to the world of theatre film production.

 

She has done so much in her short time on the planet that it boggles the mind. She’s been in the series Miss Beverly Hills Ghost, which received critical praise and won awards at the Indie Gathering International Film Festival and the New Media Film Festival. She also appeared in the series Sleep Tight, where she worked alongside of Youtube stars Alexa Lousy and Jenn McAlister. One of the things that she is very excited about (among many more) is her recent work the very well produced music video by the Swedish singer Nano.

 

Nano’s video of the song “Hold On” was produced by King’s Son Productions, the company that is owned by the late, great Michael Jackson’s son Prince. Natasha had a wonderful experience working on the project and felt fortunate to be able to work directly with Prince. She said that he had a hands on approach to producing and he invited the whole crew to film in the Jackson home in Los Angeles.

 

The video is available on Youtube and it is beautiful. Nano, of course, is solid in his presentation and the lighting and the locations set the mood perfectly. Natasha was perfectly cast in her role as a girl going through a very difficult period in her life who is just trying to “Hold On.” Her silent, yet strong emotional expressiveness draws the audience in and enables them to feel what she is feeling. Natasha is a fine actress and we can’t wait to see what she will do next.

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on December 28, 2017
Last Updated on December 28, 2017
Tags: Natasha Ivkovic, Prince Jackson, Actress, Australia

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing