My Vision

My Vision

A Story by Dead Angel
"

I had this vision/dream a while ago

"

I had a vision last night, or was it a dream? I'm not really sure which it is. But in this dream/vision, I saw myself, sitting on a beach with cool sand between my toes; I did not recognize this beach at all, it was so new. I looked so different, but not in appearence, more in spirit. I had a special glow and my eyes no longer had that empty look I see everyday in the mirror. Instead I saw fulfillment, I saw joy.
Then I heard giggling, the sweet joy of a child's laughter not far away; and I saw her. A sweet beautiful little girl with dirty blonde hair and a face full of wonder and excitment. I laughed as I watched her play and thought how much her parents must love her, then she ran to me, she ran into my arms and called me mommy. I was confused and surprised, I looked into her eyes, I looked into my eyes and I knew she was mine. Oh I held her so close, so tightly. She said "I love you mommy" and I said "I love you sweet girl".
We sat there on the sand playing together, I held her in my arms never wanting to let go, she held on to me just as tightly. I tickled her in all the places I'm ticklish just to hear sweet laughter and to hear her call me mommy. "Mommy stop *giggle* mommy!!" Oh hearing that word filled my heart with such joy and warmth. then she sat in front of me and I saw more features of myself in her. The round chubby cheeks, the nose, the little mole on her cheek. But I saw other features I did not recognize, like her hair and skin tone; who is her father, and where was I?
Then she looked past me and her eyes, my eyes, lite up and she jumped on her feet, "Daddy!" I turned to see who this amazing man is, who gave me such a wonderful little girl. But sadly, I could not see his face. It was all a blur and my vision/dream ended. I awoke not sad or upset that I couldn't see my future love, but happy that one is in my future and with it came a little me...a little us.
And so i wait, until the day my love will find me, until I find him, and I wait for that day when I get to hold that little girl in my arms and have her beautiful laughter fill my heart once more.

© 2009 Dead Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful... the only times i have problems waking up is when i am dreaming

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful vision, sometie dreams can seem so vivid and real that you don't want them to end. A wonderful write!!!


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aww how beautiful may that vison come true.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 2, 2009
Last Updated on November 14, 2009

Author

Dead Angel
Dead Angel

Weslaco, TX



About
Use our Free Myspace Banner Maker! Click Here! View my page on Poetry Flow Hello! If you are reading this then you either heard about me from a friend or your just browsing. My writing comes fr.. more..

Writing
New Life New Life

A Book by Dead Angel