Nightmare Becoming Reality

Nightmare Becoming Reality

A Story by Shiningwolf

        Lying in my room I can't sleep. The scars on my mind burn into my soul. My very being is crushed. I can remember what happened in my nightmare. It was a chilling winter night. The clouds covered the stars. Blocking their shine. A depressing scene to say the least. I was running down a street. A street that had no cars, and no people. An empty neighborhood. I felt alone and trapped. I couldn't leave the little town. I felt as if i was bound in wire. Wire that was dipped in blood coverd my entire body.

        I felt utterly insane. The blood burned my skin to the touch. I was on fire. Now running, I was terrified. I was losing my grip on my reality. Shutting my eyes extremly tight, maybe I could wake up. It did no good at all. Then I hear voices and they were coming closer. They were monsterous voices! I was panicking. They were coming to kill me. Well I wouldn't give up without a fight.

        I yelled for the monsters to go away. I couldn't see, a matter of fact, I was blind. I could not open my eyes. The burning sensation had taken over my body. I grabbed something on the ground and took it in arms. I swung with all my might to halt their approach. Then I felt liquid splatter on my body. It burned, and with that, my sanity disappeared. They were all going to pay for burning me. So I swung and killed them all.

       Now as I lay here in my room, all I can think about is that horrible nightmare. At least my room was soft and had tons of cushion. My nightmare will never reach me in here. I laugh at their foolish attempts to get me now and then. They still want to kill me, I see it in my never ending nightmare. I can't open my eyes still. My nightmare is coming to life. "Here you go physco, I am slipping it through the slot. It's a good thing they made sure your not around any pointy objects. I rather not get sliced in two." Yes!  The man in white is here with my food! He keeps the nightmare away! Laughing with enjoyment I devour my food.

       Laying back down in the cushion room. Well my room, I can constantly see the nightmare. Well at least people here understand me!

© 2011 Shiningwolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cant say I have ever had nightmares as bad as that, a good story Thankyou

Posted 12 Years Ago


I found this a gripping read my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very nicely told story. It has the perfect amount of description and you built it right up to the climax. I especially liked, "and with that, my sanity disappeared." That is always scary... Very nice job overall.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011

Author

Shiningwolf
Shiningwolf

Mustang, OK



About
My name is Crystal. I am 23 years old. I am who I am. I am just a girl trying to traverse through the challenges of this life. I write to express myself and to create art that has meaning. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Breathless Breathless

A Poem by kasanova