I Blame the Kitchen Department:

I Blame the Kitchen Department:

A Story by justdandy
"

Point of veiws: Dana, Hip, Feet, Backside, Ella, Hood from coat, Mom, Dad, Refrigerator, Stove, Floor, The Man

"

Different points of view-  I Blame the Kitchen Department:

  • Dana: My little sister, Ella was behaving super bad. She was running around the Kitchen Department in Home Depot. I wanted to reach for her hand. But she got away. So instead I reached for the hood of her coat, while she was running. I reach, she runs, I slip and fall on my hip. My backside and hip hurting a lot. A young man saw that I fell and asked if I was okay. I said I was okay. I stood up and walked off the pain. I later saw that young man by the restrooms. I was dying from embarrassment. I had to get away. And so I did, only with style. Acting like nothing happened, although in reality I just wanted to get home, make myself some hot tea, and lay in bed. Everything was in pain. Thank goodness, I didn't wear those 4-inch wedges, but these tan combat boots instead.

  • Dana’s Hip: I was working like usual. Moving along with the feet. Then the feet began moving fast, I couldn't catch up. So I just stopped moving at all, and then somehow ended up on the something really hard.

  • Dana’s Feet: I know I run fast, but come on, not that fast. I just couldn't keep up with Dana’s mind.

  • Dana’s Backside: I am full of muscle, and I know that perfectly. I know that I am very stiff. But, falling on the floor, ummm…. That hurt a lot. I guess I will just have to do more squats.

  • Ella: I went to Home Depot with my family. As the youngest in the Family, I entertain them. We were in the Kitchen department, when I decided to play chase. Emma started chasing in after me. Then Anita, then Dana. Dana almost cut up to me and grabbed my hand, but I slipped away. Then she grabbed my hood. I guess I was it now. I turn around and see Dana on her butt, her hands on the floor. She was pouting. I guess she really wanted to be it. So I ran off.

  • Hood from the Ella’s coat: I was just laying enjoying the view of big, bright rectangles above me. Then a monster grabbed my head. With some energy I tore away, wrestled the monster, and put the monster down. I won!!

  • Mom: We were in Home Depot, looking at the Kitchen equipment. Ella was behaving bad, as always. A stainless steel refrigerator caught my eye. My husband and I went to take a look at it. Just then Ella started running around. I told Dana to go catch her. Dana caught Ella, but then fell. I couldn't help smiling. It was pretty funny.

  • Dad: My wife had a new project. Last time it was redoing the whole front yard. The time before, we repainted all of the kitchen cabinets. (THERE WERE 36 CABINETS!!) The time before that, she said we had to put laminate in both of the girls’ rooms. This time she decided to upgrade the kitchen. The whole family went to Home Depot. We looked at the stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, and then we went to look at the refrigerators. I was just looking at this refrigerator, when my eldest daughter fell on her hip and backside. At first I tried to hold in my laugh. But I couldn't. Out of my mouth erupted a laugh. I couldn't stop. I can't wait to tell this story to everyone. It is almost as funny as the one, when she tried to teach Anita how to ride a bike professionally and instead fell of the bike and into a big, thorny, raspberry bush.

  • Refrigerator: A middle-aged couple was looking at me, studying my face, breast, stomach, feet. I guess, I was really attractive.

  • Stove: A family visited me today. Looked really happy. 4 girls and the parents. The parents went to look at my friend refrigerator, the girls stayed behind still looking at me. A little girl, began running. The bigger girl grabbed her hood, but fell down on her backside. Well, I guess that will leave a bruise.

  • Floor: I got a massage today. It was really nice. The masseuse massaged every part of my back. Then the masseuse did something that hurt…  a lot. However the masseuse didn't seem to notice that she hurt me, she just returned to massaging my back.

  • The Young Man: I was looking at the dishwashers. The last one broke. I found the perfect one. I was about to call up an employee, when I saw a girl, around the age of 18, falling on her backside. Was she trying to dance?? Did she just do a Salto?? Maybe catch an imaginary football??As in out of politeness,  I asked her if she was okay. She said she was. I kept on staring at her, it was pretty awkward. The girl stood up, rubbed her hip, she turned on the right and then disappeared. I met her later by the restrooms. She looked up at me, her eyes turning bigger when she finally recognized me. But then she put her head down and walked away, her hips swaying left to right, right to left, acting like nothing happened. After that I didn't see her.

© 2015 justdandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh! I always love it when writers write from a point of view that is not human. I don't seem to notice any mistakes other the ones you already fixed. So, great job! It was fun and interesting to read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


justdandy

8 Years Ago

Thank you!!
Critique: (but fell down on her back side) backside is one word
(Then the massager returned to massaging my back) it's masseuse for a female and masseur if it is a man giving the massage
(Refigerator: A middle aged couple was looking at me) Refrigerator middle-aged

Review: I love the idea, the view of the same event from every possible participant is brilliant, you're presentation could be a little cleaner, but that's a small matter. This is very cool I'm giving it a 90, thank you for inviting me to read it :~)




Posted 8 Years Ago


justdandy

8 Years Ago

It actually all happened yesterday. Thank you for reviewing, I edited my mistakes.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on December 27, 2015
Tags: true, hurt, pain, humor, funny, nonfiction, personification

Author

justdandy
justdandy

CA



About
"So who are you?" I am an European Smoothie. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Manslaughter Manslaughter

A Poem by Emily


Like a Car Like a Car

A Poem by Farrah