The great fame.

The great fame.

A Story by Abd-afeez
"

Have you read my poem-the great fame? Here is its story.

"
A poor young man has been searching for love. He seems not to have found any. On one dark night without stars in the sky. He dreamt that he became famous with a good lady as his wife. He was very happy because his dreams always come true. Just the next day as he was walking in the street, he noticed a lame girl. She was in rag. She notwithstanding was beautiful in them. He approached her and they talked. He wants her to be clothed and he has no money. He stole some cloth for her and they became great lover.........................just right about then things started changing for the guy. He got a good job. Now he is comfortable and happy. He now knows he is on the road to fame. Then the day after there engagemenu. The couple took a stroll downtown. They were caught up in a bloody sword fight. The lady accidentally got killed. And the great future of fame he dreamt he will build around the lady is gone.

© 2009 Abd-afeez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked your story, you did a good job. Keep writing and working on your English.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 16, 2009

Author

Abd-afeez
Abd-afeez

Ibadan, Nigeria



About
Am just so creative and prolific. Am from south western nigeria. And am currently studying biochemistry. i really love the science world. Here you see a piece of ink on paper and on it you see result .. more..

Writing