What it is!

What it is!

A Poem by Abd-afeez
"

Its just so random nothing to phantom............

"
Its what it is, its just a swing, its just a hit, its just a thought, that hits in bits................its just a trial, its what i think, it works for me, and i used on you......... Its just a pen that scribbler in tens, a pen that serves, and write so well...........its just a child, that seems so bright, it takes him no time, to get things right..........its just a flash, of things of past, and just a piece, to always remember.......its just a day, to find a way, to make them pay, for those bad says........its just a shame that they can't wait, to take the bait, and get their blame.........its just a poodle, to offer a cuddle, its just so humble, and he deserve some stroking......... Its just a pond, that's got much fronds, and so much frogs, to have a feast on...........its just a rush, on whats not much, and so many will get crumbs, of what they are up for....... Its just a taste, of that much strength, it give such scent, of much goodness......its just a will, that has much force, will push you on, to that great goal......its just a wish, that things are better, so we can see whenever, we feel like.......its just a prayer, that we still be together, so we can have our siesta, inside that cavalier........its just a hurdle, that need to be scaled through, give me that big jump, and its no more a trouble......its just a fan, that whirlaround, gives such fresh air, that brings comfort.....its just a den, avoided by hens, to save their heads, from being munched off....its just a say, that doesn't make sense, such nonsense, that gets on your nerves......its just a maid, that is well paid, not treated like a slave, but works like she is lame.....its just a day, full of disgrace, its such bad day, i don't wanna get again, its just a sun, that lit you up, and radiate so much, to dry things up.........its what its, and i mean this, idea on paper, you make practical......its just random, nothing to phantom, that's just what it is, just fill the space up.

© 2009 Abd-afeez


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very niceeeee! Really got it (kinda) it is random but I enojyed reading it all the same!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 6, 2009
Last Updated on April 8, 2009

Author

Abd-afeez
Abd-afeez

Ibadan, Nigeria



About
Am just so creative and prolific. Am from south western nigeria. And am currently studying biochemistry. i really love the science world. Here you see a piece of ink on paper and on it you see result .. more..

Writing