March

March

A Chapter by Peppy

3-1-12
Today sucked. For two reasons: 1 I'm not even gonna explain, and the other I wish I didn't care about. Which is about... Scott. I swear (AGAIN), I kept seeing him everywhere! And everytime I did, we would look at each other, then look away. Like the usual.
It sucked at recess because... ugh lemme just say it: There was some drama between the girls in my class and it's all because of me. Yes. Me. Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Me!
So I didn't know who to hang out with at recess, because Madison and Hayden had recess detention, and it was awkward between me and the girls so... yeah. It's not like any of the guys want me hanging around them either. So yeah, once again.
So as I stand behind the wire fence and gaze at Scott from the other side, so many useless thoughts ran through my head.
I'm a horrible, fake, useless, non-loved, un-trusted, big mouthed, annoying, ugly person. Don't even deny it.
Because I even hate myself right now.

3-2-12
Today was the first day of the bowling elective. Which was kinda awkward because Scott and Hayden were both in it with me. So I flirted with Hayden, but... I kept meeting eye contact with Scott.
I walked up to bowl and I heard, "Don't mess up!" I turned around and saw Hayden smiling at me. I got ready to bowl again and I heard Scott's voice this time with Hayden, "Don't mess up!" I smirked and shook my head. Don't steal Hayden's joke, Scott.
When Hayden went to bowl, I shouted, "Don't mess up!"
He turned around, smiled, and said, "Really!"
He hit a couple pins and I cheered for him still. Scott went up next and my smile faded and I looked down.
Me and Hayden talked more. Then, he walked over to a group of people and came up with a team name.
Scott went up to bowl by himself. I gotta admit, he was really good. I wanted to tell him good job, but I couldn't get myself to speak when he was near me.
I watched him walk pass me. He looked back at me. We both looked away. Hayden, please distract me, I thought. Scott picked up his ball. I watched him and saw him look at me out of the corner of his eye. I looked away and rubbed my neck. He bowled and got a strike. I shook my head and held my stomach.
This is so stupid! Why am I acting like this because of this loser? Meanwhile, I have the best boyfriend ever! Scott probably doesn't even like me. He just wants me to miss him.
So when Hayden came back, I said, "I suck at bowling,"
"Come on, you can do better," he said and smiled.
Two words: That. Smile.

3-4-12
I was outside and Daniel came over. We hung out like usual. Playing basketball, talking, skateboarding.
Daniel walked back to his house for a little bit. Nevan came over by himself.
Hm, that's weird, I thought.
"You know Daniel doesn't like you, right?" Nevan asked.
Ugh, here we go again.
"Okay," I said and shrugged. "I have Hayden anyway," I said to Hannah.
Nevan made some shots on my hoop. Then, I asked, "He isn't mad, is he?"
"What? Why would he be mad?" Nevan asked.
"Like... I don't know. I still like to give him hugs,"
"What?"
"I like his hugs," I giggled and covered my face. Nevan smirked.
Daniel came back over and played basketball again. His foster brothers and sisters came over and fooled around with everything in my garage. It was like the whole family was over.
Later, everyone left except for Daniel, Hannah, and Daniel's little brother.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" Daniel asked me.
"Sure. What?" I asked.
He hesitated for a minute. Then, he said, "Do you like me?"
"Kinda..." I said. "But still, I have a boyfriend and you're way too old for me."
"How about this," Daniel said as he picked up his basketball. "If I make this in, you'll go out with me."
I smirked to myself, "Alright," I said. I didn't think he was serious.
He shot the basketball. He made it.
Daniel looked at me and smiled.
"Wait, I didn't think you were serious!" I whined.
"I was dead serious," he said.
Silence.
"So will you go out with me?"
"I can't,"
"Look," Daniel walked up to me. He stood in front of me and I looked up at him.
This was it. He was going to...
"I'm not that much taller than you. I can pull off almost being your age," Daniel said.
Ugh! This is getting annoying now!
"But my parents know how old you are. They'd kill me!" I said.
"Damn,"
"Yeah,"
My dad called me to clean up and go inside. Daniel frowned and I shrugged. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt. Daniel just stood there. Staring at me. I looked back at him. I started slowly walking to him.
No! No! What am I doing?! Don't move toward him! What am I gonna do?!
I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.
I walked away and Daniel called out, "I love you,"
I didn't reply.
Bad Alyssa. You have Hayden. A sweet, sweet guy that's your age and that'll text you three times a day until you reply. A guy that'll let you give him hugs randomly. A guy that you can talk to as a best friend.
So stop being a w***e and never talk to Daniel again.
Bad girl.

3-5-12
I never told anyone about what happened last night. I wasn't gonna take the risk of them telling Hayden. The guilt inside of me was making me depressed though. I wish I could go back in time and just say "no" straightforward to Daniel. Honestly, I don't really like him anymore. We're good friends. It's kinda freaking me out that he keeps asking me out. He's making it awkward for both of us now.
But... I kissed him on the cheek. S**T! I'M SO STUPID!
At recess, me and Hayden talked. Just the two of us. Under a tree. Together.
Then, "Ooh, Alyssa and Hayden," Lexi said as she pushed him closer to me. A whole crowd of girls followed behind her.
"Really?" Me and Hayden both said. They laughed and some boys came over, too. It was no longer just the two of us.
"Where did everyone come from?" I asked.
"I know, right," Hayden said. Everyone slowly faded away and it was just me and Hayden again.
Silence.
"Well, this is awkward," Hayden said.
"Hahaha, I know right," I laughed. But I brought up another subject and we talked again.
I hugged him again before we had to go. I love him a lot. I'll never dump him for Daniel. I wanna try to make us last as long as possible.

9:25 A.M.
"Whenever I see your face, it puts a smile on mine," Hayden texted me.
"Awww, me too," I said.
"You're like an angel that lights up my world,"
"Oh my gosh, Haydennn,"
"It's the truth. That's what I see in my eyes,"
Okay. Hayden. You're starting to sound like Scott, I felt like saying. I love him and all, but he's been sweet-texting like Scott used to lately. And after a while, it gets corny. Especially when he just tells me through text. Can he say it to my face?
Whenever he does that, I always wanna say: You don't have to say all those things to impress me. Just by seeing you and your smile makes me happy. I love you and that's it.
But for some reason, I can't get the courage to say it. I'll type it, but I can't get myself to press the send key.
"That's how much I love you," Hayden texted me.
"Would you be brave enough to say it to my face?" I joked.
"Yes," he replied.
My stomach dropped. "Oh," I said. I smiled to myself. "Now I can't stop smiling. See what you did?" I said and sent a smiley face with it.
"It's the truth, I love you,"
"I love you, too,"
Please.
Please. Say it to my face tomorrow. Grab my hands, pull me close, and tell me you love me. I promise I won't freak out. Well, on the inside I will, but on the outside I'll just stare into your eyes and smile.
Be brave. I dare you. Please.

3-6-12
During break, I was walking in the hall with Amanda and Manuela. Daniel and Scott were behind us. I felt something hit my butt and I turned around.
"Who did that?" I asked. Daniel picked up a pencil off the ground. "Daniel! You whacked me in the a*s with that."
I looked at Scott and he looked down. Daniel said something, but he mumbled so I didn't hear.
"What?" I asked. Daniel shook his head and mumbled something again. "Ahhh, go screw yourself," I said to him. I glanced at Scott and walked into my classroom, rubbing my neck.
At lunch, I walked passed Hayden and pulled his hood over his head again.
"Alyssa, I sit at your desk and-" Daniel started to say.
"Wait, you sit at my desk?" I asked. When I turned around, Scott looked down. Ugh!
"Yeah," he said.
"Then I better decontama... decontama... what's the word?"
"Decontaminate?" Hayden said.
"Yeah, decontaminate. I'll have to decontaminate my desk then," I said.
"Your jacket had green stuff on it. What were you Hayden doing to get green stuff on it?" Daniel joked.
"Ohhh," Scott burned.
"Really?" Hayden said embarrassed.
"Dude! You're so disgusting!" I said and walked away.
At recess, me and Hayden didn't talk. I let him have some time with his friends. I wanted to give him a hug, though, but I didn't get the chance.
So... today was boring.

9:11 P.M.
"Penguin Man?! Really?! Hahaha!" Scott texted me. "Me and Daniel did it on purpose."
"What?" I asked.
"I heard you call Daniel an emperor penguin and me Penguin Man,"

"Omg, hahaha. So what? It's better than being called a douchebag, right?"
"I know, I was just saying it's funny, that's it!"
"Oh, I thought you were mad because you usually don't text me things like that..."
He didn't reply. Awkward.
"Anyway, it was funny when you hit Manuela with the ball today at recess. You were like, 'ouchie'. Haha," I texted him.
"Yeah, and it was Daniel who hit her. I don't have good aim, haha," he replied.
"Oh well,"
"Yeah,"
Silence again. Figures, we have a normal conversation when we're not dating. Talk about a wtf moment.
"By the way, you're really good at bowling. Just saying," I said.
"Thanks, you are too,"
"Oh, thanks,"
"You're welcome,"
I miss you, a part of me said. The rest of me said, don't miss him! Think about the past! He never really liked you. He still likes Amanda. He danced with those two girls right in front of you at that one dance. And after you told him never to text you, he texted you anyway for sympathy! He's a freakin' cocksucker!
I know. I keep trying to tell myself that, but it's not working, okay?
It's so hard to pretend not to care when you really do.

3-7-12
So lately I've been thinking about baby names. I'm not saying that I'll have one, but yeah!
Girl baby names: Isabella, Paige, Payton, Faith, Hope, Casey, Lina, Misty, and Rose.
Boy baby names: Scott, Daniel, Josh, Justin, Devan, Dustin, Nick, Drew, Brandon, and Bryce.

I went up to Hayden's table at lunch and put my hands on his firey red hair. (No, he's not a ginger. He's adorable.)
"Hey Haydennn," I said.
"Hey," he said.
I looked at Scott, "Hey, Penguin Man!" I shouted.
He did a double-take and looked at me. "Hey, what's up?" he said and smiled.
I flashed him a smile and walked away. So... I kinda flirted with him. So what? He still likes Amanda and he's still a retard. I will never, and I mean never, go out with him again.

3-8-12
After art class, I went into my homeroom and looked in my desk. There was something unusual in it. I pulled it out. It was something black folded up and made out of ductape. An envelope slipped out. I opened it. Inside was a piece of paper and a necklace. It was from Hayden! The piece of paper had a poem on it (which I lost once I got home). I asked Autumn to help me put the necklace on. It was a gold chain with a little heart on it. It was small, but it still meant a lot to me.
I unfolded the black thing. In big red letters made out of ductape, it said, "I love you,"
At lunch, I wrapped my arms around Hayden, "Thank you for the gift,"
I let go and Daniel said, "That was creepy,"
"Your face is creepy," I said and shoved him.
"Ohhh," Scott burned (like always).
At recess, I caught up with Hayden.
"Sooo what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much," he said.
"Nice,"
Silence. Hmmm...
"You're so quiet today," I giggled.
"Yeah..."
Cough, cough.
"I put it in your desk," he said.
"Oh! I know! I'm wearing the necklace," I said and held onto it.
"Yeah,"
"Yeah..."
"I'm gonna put this ball away," he said and walked away.
"Alright..." I rubbed my neck.
Why was it suddenly so awkward? Was it because of the gift? Did I freak him out when I hugged him at lunch?
Please don't let this turn out like me and Scott! I still wanna talk and laugh and stuff.
Maybe we'll be fine tomorrow. Tomorrow's a brand new day. We'll act like nothing happened and act like best friends again. It'll be different from today.
Right?

3-9-12
"Hey, Hayden!" I said at bowling.
"Hey," he said.
He did the "Don't mess up!" thing again. I would always look back and smile at him and he would smile back. Yeah, everything was normal again.
I even talked to Scott a little bit.
"Hey, my mom bought some Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. You can have some if you want," I said to Hayden.
"Nah," he said.
"Even Penguin Man can have one!" I said to Scott.
"Yep, I'm a penguin!" he said. We all laughed. Once in a while, Scott and I would meet eye contact but whatever. I have Hayden and he's the best boyfriend anyone could ever have.
Tomorrow's Dalton's party and Hayden's going so I'm totally excited! Scott's going too, so I have to try not to pay that much attention to him. So far, I've had so many day dreams about me and Hayden though. Sooo, wish me luck!

3-10-12
I got to the party and saw Hayden and Dalton waiting for me in the front. We went inside and I saw I was the only girl there so far. I clung to Hayden and we talked. Luis was with us but he awkwardly stood there.
"Dude, I'm like the third wheel," he said.
"I know, right. It's me and Hayden talking and you're just there," I said.
"Scott just pulled in," Hayden said. I got this weird feeling in my stomach at the sound of his name, but I acted calm in front of Hayden.
I went outside and saw Madison. She has a big crush on Scott, so when she saw Scott's car, she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.
"He's here! Ah! I'm scared!" She squealed.
"Just be calm," I said. If she keeps freaking out like that she's not only gonna embarrass herself, she's gonna embarrass me, too.
Scott walked in with Leroy and I turned my back to him. All the boys started talking and I got the lastest news from Madison. Me and Scott kept looking at each other. He was wearing the same cookie monster shirt he wore to Glory's party and I had a flashback.
While eating pizza, Madison kept talking about Scott.
"He's being a jerk. He hasn't talked to me. Everytime I say hi, he just ignores me," she said.
I stood up to throw my pizza away, "That's just how he is sometimes. But I can't say anything anymore because you know..." I said it loud and clear so Scott could hear me. I looked at him. He was looking down at his lap. His face was serious. Oh well.
While waiting in line for a ride, Madison told me Scott kept looking at me. I shrugged and acted like it didn't matter. But really, inside my stomach flipped.
Everyone went on the go-carts except for me and Madison. We couldn't go on without tying out hair back and neither of us had a hairtie. So we stood on the outside of the track and cheered for our friends.
When Hayden passed by, I shouted, "Go Hayden!" He smiled at me and waved.
Scott was two cars behind him. Madison and I cheered for him as he passed by. He smirked, shook his head, and sped up.
The next race, me and Madison borrowed some hairties from my mom and went on.
Hayden passed by me once and said, "You got it!" And he sped up. I felt giddy inside and kept going. I was doing good until someone crashed into me. We both crashed into the wall and stopped. I turned around to see who it was.
"Madison!" I shouted.
"Hi," she said and smiled uneasily. First I was mad, but then we both started cracking up.
I looked to my left and saw Scott drive by.
When me and Scott were still dating and when the song ended, he would always look down and fiddle with his eyebrow.
He did that when he drove passed me. Does that mean something?
Anyway, later I ditched Madison and hung out with Luis, Hayden, and John Michael. We played laser tag. Luis kept scaring the crap out of me, though. Every corner I turned, he would jump out, scream in my face, and then shoot me. Stupid me would get scared everytime. One time, I almost pissed my pants. While I was yelling at Luis, John Michael tried scaring me, too. My instinct was too slap him in the face. I did and we all cracked up.
After laser tag, the boys wanted to go back on the go-carts.
"I'll watch because I suck at driving them," I said.
"I'll stay with you so you won't be a loner," Hayden said and smiled at me.
"Awww, okay," I said and smiled back.
We sat on the couch by laser tag and talked. There was no one around so I leaned on his shoulder.
"Hm," he said.
"Hm..." I mumbled.
He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his pictures. I watched. There was a black picture with red letters on it. I love... he passed it quickly.
"Wait, what was that?" I asked.
"Um..." he said and scrolled back.
I love Alyssa.
"Awww," I said.
"It's the truth," he said.
"I love you," I said and snuggled closer to him.
"I love you, too," he said.
"Hey! What's going on?" Luis said and popped out from behind us. We jumped off the couch and stood up.
"Nothing," we both said.
An hour later, my parents came to pick me up. Hayden hugged me.
"See you Monday," he said.
"Yeah," I said and smiled. "Bye Madison."
"Bye," she said.
I kept walking, but then I turned around and said, "Bye, Scott."
"Bye," he said, quietly.
Even though I still have tiny feelings for Scott, Hayden is still the best thing that has ever happened to me.

3-12-12
I was getting ready for lunch when I looked up and saw Scott. He was dropping some maps off. He glanced at me and passed my desk. I looked down. When he completely passed by, I went to get my books. I turned back around and saw him coming my way. He looked down and I rubbed my neck and went the opposite way. Agh!
At lunch time, I walked by Hayden's table. Someone knocked his lunchbox to the ground and I kicked it. Hayden stood up to get it.
"Oh, was that yours?" I asked.
"Yeah," he said.
"Sorry!" I whined.

"It's alright," he said.
Daniel shook his head at me and smirked. When Hayden sat back down, I poked him and walked away. I turned around and smiled at him. He smiled back. Scott was behind him and we met eye contact. Stop doing that!
At recess, I talked to Hayden again. Scott was around us, so we kept looking at each other.
It was really windy outside and my skirt flew up.
"Ah!" I yelled and pulled it down.
"Woah!" Hayden said and turned around.
"Sorry about that..." I said. I looked at Scott and he looked away. S**t, he saw. Oh well.
During social studies, I went to the bathroom. I knew Hayden's class was in the hall at the time, so I went to see him.
Hayden turned the corner and his eyes widened when he saw me.
"Oh, hi!" I said and smiled.
"Hi," he said and smiled back.
I continued walking and saw Scott. Here we go. I rubbed my neck, looked down, and passed him.
Coming back, I saw their class lined up in front of their homeroom. Scott looked back at me and I looked down. Was he looking for me?
Ugh, stop it! You have Hayden!

3-13-12
At recess, I stuck with Hayden, because all the girls had recess detention except for me. I saw Jessica walking passed us.
"There goes Jessica," I said.
"Calm down guys, I'm just getting a drink of water," she said. She kept walking and suddenly she fell, "Oh God!" She shouted.
Me and Hayden cracked up. Jessica stood up and walked away, angrily. We imitated how she fell.
"Oh God!" We both shouted and pretended to fall.
"She was walking the complete opposite way of the water fountain anyway!" Hayden pointed out. We looked back over to her. She was talking to her friend and she went to walk away, but she fell again. Hayden and I exploded.
Before we went back to class, Nicole tried talking to us. She has a crush on Hayden and she's always talking crap about me, but she acts nice when I'm around.
I whispered to Hayden, "Watch this." I hugged him and he hugged me back. Nicole stood there, speechless.
"I made her jealous," I whispered again. Hayden laughed. "Bye, Nicole!" I said and waved my hand. She just stared at me.
During last period, some seniors came and showed us some stuff on lacross. They took us outside and showed us examples on how to play. I didn't pay attention and I ended up talking to Hayden the whole time.
Daniel came over, "What, he finally wants to have sex with you?"
"No! You're such a douchebag!" I said. Scott was behind him and I looked at him. He looked down. Yeah, you're not the only one I call a douchebag.
"Remember when you called me hot?" Daniel said and smirked. I shoved him.
"Ooh, she's getting physical," Scott said.
I looked at him, smiled, and shook my head. He smirked back.
I didn't leave him because I didn't care anymore, I left him because I knew he didn't care at all.

3-14-12
"Oh my gosh, so I was looking at last year's yearbook yesterday," I said to Daniel at lunch time. I pointed at Hayden and said, "...and he was adorable," I pointed to Daniel, "and you were ugly," I pointed to Scott, "and you were-" I paused and tilted my head.
"And I looked like a penguin!" Scott shouted. I laughed and looked down.
At recess, I was talking to Madison and a ball skimmed the top of my head. I screamed and ducked.
"Who did that?!" I shouted. I looked at Hayden. He cracked up and pointed at himself. "Hayden!" I yelled. I chased after him and he grabbed the ball again. We ended up just talking again. We made fun of Chris and cracked up together.
The whistle blew for us to come inside. The teacher yelled at us to move faster.
"Move faster! Move faster!" I shouted.
"Okay! I'll waddle!" Scott said and waddled. He looked ridiculous and I cracked up.
Hayden and I said our goodbyes and we went to our classes.
I guess me and Scott can be friends after all.

3-15-12
At recess, I followed my friends so Hayden could have some time with his friends. I always feel bad when I'm talking to him at recess because I don't know if he wants to go hang out with his friends instead. But today, he still followed me so we talked again.
Lexi and Glory came up to us.
"So... how's it going?" Lexi said and smiled.
"Awkward," I said.
"Yup," Hayden said.
Lexi and Glory stood on each side of us. They looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. Next thing I knew, they pushed me and Hayden together.
"Woah woah!" Hayden said. Lexi, Glory, and I cracked up.
The boys started throwing balls at us. They were purposely aiming for us because they would point at us, laugh, and throw a ball. Hayden and I would laugh everytime they missed.
Before we went back inside, I hugged Hayden. It's gonna be a three-day weekend so we won't see each other.
"Bye," he said.
"Bye!" I said.
Asdfghjkl. I've never been so happy in my life!

3-18-12
We were driving up the road to my house and I saw kids playing basketball. F**k! Daniel was outisde!
We drove passed his house and I pretended to text, so I looked down and avoided looking at Daniel. When we completely passed, I looked back. Daniel was following our car. We pulled into our driveway and I took my time getting out. I heard him talking to my mother.
"Is it okay if the girls come out to play with us?" Daniel asked.
"Sorry, they can't. We're busy," my mom said. I walked over and kept looking down. I felt Daniel staring at me, but I avoided eye contact with him.
"Alright," he said and walked away. Thank God.

3-19-12
Not that much happened today. We had a classroom lunch so I didn't get to see Hayden. Scott was absent, too. At recess, me and Hayden didn't have our usual chat session. He hung out with his friends. We just kept looking at each other and smiling.
In the hall, I saw him walking my way. We smiled at each other.
"Rawr," I said.
"Rawr," he said back.
Rawr means "I love you" in dinosaur.

3-20-12
During break, I saw Hayden in the hall. I covered my mouth and giggled. He smiled at me.
"Hi," I said.
"Rawr," he said. I laughed for a moment and then I said "rawr" back.
Later, I went into the art classroom. There was a class and it was Hayden's. My stomach dropped.
"Hey, look, there's Alyssa," Nicole pointed out.
"Shut up," Hayden said. He looked at me. I smiled and looked down. What a coincidence!
At recess, Hayden was alone so I caught up to him.
"Hi," I said.
"Hey," he said. The whistle blew. We started walking inside but we kept talking.
"Were you trying to throw balls at Chris?" I asked.
"Yeah,"
"Yeah, because you would pick up a ball and he'd be like 'Oh s**t!' and run,"
"I know right,"
We started cracking up at how he ran. I told him I had to read for mass tomorrow and I'm so nervous. He said I would be alright.
We finally got to the door.
"Bye!" I said.
"Bye," he said.
I kept walking, but then Hayden called out, "Rawr!" And smiled at me.
"Rawr!" I shouted back and giggled.

3-21-12
"Who is this guy sitting in Hayden's seat?" I said and pointed at Scott at lunch. He looked at me. "Oh, it's Penguin Man. Hey, you're back!"
"Yeah," he said and looked down.
"Hayden ejaculated all over the table when he saw you," Daniel said.
"Ewww," I said.
"Yeah, it was all over the place and it was so bad," Scott said. I laughed and shook my head.
At recess, me and Hayden talked again. We made fun of Chris again, too.
The whistle blew and we headed inside.
"Bye!" I said.
"Bye!" He said. I was about to open the door to the school when I looked back at Hayden. He smiled at me.
"Wait," I said and walked up to him. We hugged.
In the hall, I was going to the bathroom and I walked passed Scott, Hayden, and Daniel. They were pushing the C.O.W.
"Ah!" I said and slipped passed them.
"Let's run Alyssa over," Scott said.
"No!" I whined.
"I'm kidding!" Scott said.
"Oh okay, good," I said and we both laughed. Weird. Scott and I laughed together.
"I'll be a penguin!" Scott said and danced around. I laughed again.
"Hayden!" I called out.
"What?" He asked.
"Rawr!" I said.
"Rawr!" He said back.
Don't worry, Hayden. You're still more important to me than Scott.

3-22-12
"Hi, Hayden," I said to him, coming in from recess.
"Hey," he said. I caught up to him and we talked again. I met awkward eye contact with Scott twice today. We didn't talk this time. I'm glad, though. I'm still trying to forget about him. His "let's just be friends" thing is so annoying and it makes it so hard to forget him. He doesn't know how I really feel. Sometimes, I wish I never met him. But then winter break would've been boring without his texts. God, winter break. That was the best day ever for me. I was so blind.
I hugged Hayden goodbye before I went inside. Our cheeks brushed together and my stomach flipped. That hug was perfect.

3-23-12
Hayden was absent today (Waaa!). So I had nothing to look forward to at school.
Until...
Scott walked into my homeroom to give late work to Mrs. Horn. He walked right passed my desk and looked at me. I looked down and let my bangs fall in front of my face. When he wasn't looking, I looked back at him. He turned around, I looked away again and shook my head.
During break, Nicole threw a quarter at me. She ran off. I stayed with Madison.
"Wait! What about this quarter?!" I called out. Scott and Daniel came around the corner. Madison screamed and ran off.
"She owes me $31!" Scott said and pointed at Madison.
"That's nice," I said. "Here, take this!" I threw the quarter at him and he fumbled around to catch it. I laugh.
"I heard about you sexting Hayden," Daniel said.
"Ew, get away from me, you pervert," I said and shoved him.
"I'm a penguin!" Scott said and threw his arms into the air.
"Yeah, you're a penguin!" I said and laughed.
He smiled at me.
I saw him again after math class. Our eyes met, but he kept walking.
"Penguin man," I whispered to Manuela.
"Penguin!" Manny called out. Scott turned around.
"Yeah, penguin," I said. He kept walking again. "Eh, he just turned around."
"Yeah, but he grinned when you said it," Manny said.
Asdfghjkl!
Ugh, I'm never gonna get married if I keep doing this.

3-24-12
I was getting ready for church and my doorbell rang. My cousins were coming over so I thought it was them. My dog spazzed out and ran toward the door. I grabbed him and waited for my mom to open the door. She opened it. I saw a boy holding a basketball.
Daniel.
I ran and hid behind the wall. My mother told him we were busy with family. She shut the door and I peeked around the corner.
Now he's actually coming to my house? Oh God.

3-27-12
I drove passed Daniel's house. His whole family was outside. I looked the opposite way when he looked up at my car.
A few minutes later, I was getting ready to take a shower. The doorbell rang.
"Don't answer it!" Someone said. We all ignored it and it rang again. I peeked out the window and watched Daniel wait for someone to answer the door. The doorbell rang again.
Three times.
He's obsessed.

3-30-12
"I don't want to talk to him anymore. He's with his girlfriend," Madison said to me. We were texting about Scott. She got asked out by a boy but she was afraid of what Scott would say. I keep telling her to forget about him (he obviously doesn't like her) because he's not who she thinks he is.
"Scott has a girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes, and I don't care," she said. Well I do.
I opened a new conversation.
"Hey, is it true you have a girlfriend?" I texted Scott.
"Madison told you?" He replied. I don't want him to get mad at her.
"Nah, Luis," I lied.
"Oh, I'm just telling Madison that so she will leave me alone,"
"Oh,"
A*****e.
"Yeah. And hey, can I tell you something?" He said. Uh oh.
"Sure," I said.
"The picture you have on Oovoo of yourself. You look cute,"
Don't lie. Stop doing that. I'm trying so hard not to like you.
"Oh. Thanks..." I said.
"You're welcome. Sorry," he said. Yeah, right.
"Yeah. It's okay. I gotta go. Bye,"
He likes Amanda, Paige, Glory (apparently for her b***s!). Not me.
Not. Me.
And I don't like him


© 2012 Peppy


Author's Note

Peppy
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I still think you should go out with Seth!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012
Tags: dramaticlover, my life, march, journal, diary, chapter, life, nonfiction, love, drama, peppycola143


Author

Peppy
Peppy

Place, TX



About
Hey, I'm Peppy. I looove writing stories and make a couple of poems. I write scripts on here, then make them into videos and post them on YouTube. more..

Writing
Crush Crush

A Story by Peppy