my dreams: the unbeknownst dream

my dreams: the unbeknownst dream

A Story by Eyudo
"

another dream of mine, but a psychic twist to it

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     My good friend Brandi and I were walking through a beautiful forest in what seemed to be fall. Most of the leaves had fallen off the trees and the ground was beautifully colored with reds and oranges and yellows in every last place. It was beautiful.
     We were in the middle of a huge forest walking together. The forest itself was awesome, thick with trees and sunlight slightly poked through the bare branches. It was a smoother path we were on, but there were slight hills around us still. She was wearing a thin red sweatshirt and white tennis shoes. She also wore a pair of light blue jeans with a few safety pins down the side to hold the rip together. She had her beautiful brown hair that was shoulder length and matched her eyes. Her skin was pale but glowed slightly in the little sunlight there was.
     We were just walking through the forest together and enjoying each other’s company. We were deep in and thought there could be no one else. We came to what seemed to be the ruins of an ancient colonial town. It was small, but all the buildings were run down and some had even fallen down. We saw it over the hill and decided to check it out. It was interesting to see such a thing. We checked it out for a bit and then saw people emerge from one of the broken homes. They were clean, and they dressed nice in suits of black and white. There were only about five of them, but they were male and female, it was a mix of them.
     They stood there and told us something that didn’t really make sense. “You must sign your names in the book!!! You must! But first you have to find the only thing you can sign with! It’s a quill pen; only one exists that the book will accept. It’s in that broken building over there. The one who lived there was the last one to have it and he hid it away so no one would ever find it to use. Go now and do it quickly!” one said frantically. We didn’t ask why or what the book was, we just went over together into the building he pointed to.
     We searched through it and never found a thing. We looked harder and harder, searching every inch of the place. Then Brandi found it in a crack in the wall. A pretty good spot for it. We left the building and headed off to the book. We walked the forest with the feather in her hand.
     We made it to a pond in the middle of the forest. The water was clear and calm. All the leaves cover the ground and trees surrounded us but stayed a distance from the pond itself. The pond wasn’t too big, but was nice. It had a hill behind it you couldn’t see over and only slight ripples cut through the water. Then in the middle of the pond was an odd thing. There was a small patch of dirt and on the patch was a statue. It looked old and was slightly corroded too; the stone was smoothed by what it had been through. It had 3 huge lines it seemed that were twisted together and split off into three at the top. On one side was a wolf head looking that way, and it was the same with the other side but the head was looking the other way.
     Directly in front of the pond was a hand-made wood podium. It had a dark red leather covered book on it opened to near the middle. The pages were like parchment and not all so even which gave it a nice touch. We had to sign our names. I knew the book wasn’t the devils book or something stupid like signing up for something. But what was it for?
Her and I looked each other in the eyes, and then went to sign it. But before I could I woke up! And never knew what happened after. So many questions unanswered. What was that book? Who were those people? Why were they there? What did the statue mean? What was all of that about? Was it all just my mind taking off? Or did it mean something?
     The weirdest part of it is when I told her about it. She had that exact sweatshirt and that exact distinct pair of jeans. I never knew what she looked like and she hadn’t told me yet, but when I told her on the phone how she looked, she said that that was exactly how she was. And details of it interacted with who she was. She wanted to go into the forest like that, she loved the wolves, and she wanted to see how beautiful the scenery was. But I haven’t known her too terribly long.
     What could this mean? Why did I dream it? How could I have known the things I did? What made my mind able to do this? And why couldn’t I have finished? All these questions may never be known. The biggest secret was that book, and how the one side of the page was blank, but the other side of the page revealed the secrets of our lives
……..

The

Unbeknownst dream

© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on July 4, 2008
Last Updated on July 26, 2008

Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo