the twittered tyke

the twittered tyke

A Story by Eyudo
"

the little brat is being babysat, wati till yu see what she does,

"

The

Twittered

Tyke

 

 

 

 

 

Have you ever had to baby-sit a little kid who was just a little brat? Or even more like the devils apprentice in your eyes? I did about a few weeks ago, except she wasn’t just a little tyrant; she was a purely mean and psychotic kid! And this is just a bit about the strange events that happened that night.

One night while I was doing nothing at all, the phone rang for me. So I went and answered it. It was Miss Johnson from just down the street. She had a small favor to ask me. “Hey Katie, I’m going out on a date tonight for awhile to a movie and probably dinner too, you know, the basics. But, I need a babysitter for late tonight, like maybe even over night depending on how things go. And I was hoping you could do it for me? I don’t really know who else I could get on such short notice. I will pay you extremely well though. So what do you say?” she said to me kindly.
I thought about it for a minute on it. My parents weren’t home then, but they did say I could go out for a while. And if I left them a note I don’t think they would mind. I mean, I could use the money anyways. I might as well. I mean, I had nothing else better to do then, even though it was a Friday night. “Sure, I’ll do it for you Miss Johnson. Um, what time do you think you’ll need me to be over there then?” I asked. “Well, I was kinda hoping you could come right this minute, if that’s ok.” I looked at the clock. It was only three P.M. I decided to go now. “Sure, I’ll leave in just a few minutes, I just have to get ready and leave a note to my parents.” I said. “Good, see you soon!” she said, then hung up.
I got ready to go; shoes on, changed into something better for some reason, and brought my cell phone too. I walked out the door and down the street, just a few houses away. I knocked on the door and she answered after just a few moments. “Good, you’re here. Ok, here’s what you need to know: Jenny’s in her room. Her dinner is in the fridge with a little something for you also, feel free to dose on the couch, she needs to be in bed by nine and I’ll be back around, well, I don’t know but by morning I hope. Good luck!” she said with a small chuckle to herself like she was being naughty or something, and then rushed out the door towards her car. She got in, revved it up, and sped off down the street. It was just a little weird, but she was a cool neighbor to have.
I really wondered what she meant by “good luck,” but I really didn’t care. I closed and lock the door behind her and then called Jenny down from her room. She made her way down the stairs slowly and shyly at first. She was only a short seven-year-old girl. She had darker blonde hair and the typical blue eyes you see with a blonde look. She was holding a small stuffed dog in front of her face.
“Hello Jenny, I’m your baby sitter, Katie, and who is your friend there?” I said bending down to her level with a smile. “His name is doggy, is mommy gone?” she asked in a high scared tone. “Yes honey she is. Don’t worry though, she’ll be back ok?” I ensured. “Well then,“ she said, her voice changing to a little bit more intelligent, “As long as my mother is gone, I will be in charge with you!” she said in a forceful tone. “Awe, you want to play pretend? Ok, go ahead. You be the boss for a while.” I told her in a baby voice. “No you incompetent fool!!! Don’t you get it you! I said I’m in charge, its not that hard to comprehend now is it lady?” I was shocked at her vocabulary, but was confused by what she meant. “Be nice now, but what do you mean by all that?” I said standing a little more straight now. “Fine! If I need to explain the situation to a moronic oaf. Ever since I was created, I’ve always wanted to rule America, maybe even further if it’s possible! And you’re just another inferior being standing in my way! Your stupidity amuses my superior intellect.” she said in an evil tone. She laughed a little at her own words.
“Alright, play nice now.” I said to her. “I’ll play nice, why don’t we play tag,” she said, then ran over to me, jumped up, and kicked me with both legs. “Tag! Your it!” then she started to run away. “Come on you penny pincher, let’s play!” she ran into the kitchen and seemed to be looking around for something. I followed her in. She grabbed the big butcher knife off the counter and ran at me with it like a maniac! “You’re the only thing standing in my way from doing what I want!” I moved quickly out of the way from her first attempt to slice me, but she swung again. With quick thinking, I grabbed the rolling pin off the counter and stuck it in the path of the knife, one hand on each handle. It just wedged tightly into the rolling pin, just barley nipped my fingertip.
She growled at me and tried to yank it out. She couldn’t. I tried to grab her shirt to hold her down, but she scratched my hand and I let go. “Ow!” Then ran towards the bathroom. I quickly raided the house for away out. I wasn’t getting paid enough I’m sure to come close to getting killed. My heart raced as I learned the front door was jammed along with every single window in the house. I was trapped in that house with a psycho! She must have done something to ensure I couldn’t get out. But how? She was only seven! This was weird, but horrible too. I was really afraid of what may have been next.
I carefully snuck into the bathroom. Peaking around the corner from the door, I saw that she wasn’t in there anymore. I knew that wasn’t good. I decided to run down to the basement where I really thought she wouldn’t want to go. I mean, no one likes basements. Yuck! Halfway down the old board stairs the lights flickered out and I tripped and fell down the stairs. I hit the cold, hard, concrete floor at the bottom. Then the lights flickered back on and she was huddled over me with a pitchfork as tall as she was that was missing one of the prongs. She tried to stab it down on me, but I rolled away. But she still tried again and stabbed through the side of my leg, ripping my jeans. I screamed in pain and felt the cold blood dripping down my leg. She pulled it out and tried again, this time aiming for my neck. She managed to get my neck between the missing prong when I twitched over slightly and I was relieved briefly.
She tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in the floor. She had some serious strength to be able to lodge it in a stone like floor. “Damn!” she yelled in frustration. “You’re causing me more trouble than your even worth. You know what? I should just leave you here to die! In fact you know what? I am going to do that, just leave you here to die. Enjoy your untimely demise you whining b***h.” she yelled at me. She spat at me and then left.
I carefully slipped my head through and stood up, it was a tight fit. I looked around the basement for stuff, just anything I could use against her. I didn’t care if she was just a kid, I needed to protect myself. They had a lot of stuff and junk. I even found a rope, a knife, and some old guns, although I didn’t think they worked anymore. I only took the rope and one gun, more for a bluff. I went up the stairs to the door and found it was locked when I tried the handle. So I looked and found the tool kit I had seen when I was browsing. I took it up with me and undid the hinges. I was able to escaped the basement.
I checked the living room first and she was sleeping on the couch peacefully. “Wake up!” I yelled to her. I stayed near the wall and yelled to her. She sleepily opened her eyes and jumped a little. She picked something up off the floor and through it at me, it was another knife. It nicked my shoulder and went into the wall. I winced, but didn’t lose focus on her. Then she went back to sleep. I sat down and watched her intensely. But I couldn’t help but fall asleep. Even though it was only seven pm. I still had a while to survive. I was too tired to keep my eyes on her. The fatigue won over the fear.
I heard the door open and woke up. It was her mom, but it was only eleven o clock. I had to think on that one a second. Something wasn’t right about her either. All of a sudden she ran at me with both fists, I stepped backward to avoid her all confused. Why she was attacking me? I tripped over a cord and it came out of a socket. I fell down and slammed my head against the floor. Then she disappeared. She was just a hologram! I could see the projector even! I looked over at Katie on the couch, she just glared at me.
I carefully walked over to her and she pulled out a surprise out from under the couch cushion. She somehow had an ax. Where did she get all these things from? She rapidly swung it at me and hit the glass lamp on the table to shatter it. She swung again and destroyed the coffee table with several hits. Then she took out the TV, sending sparks everywhere. Her next swing almost took my arm off. She jumped at me and took out a gun from my pocket and aimed it at me. She pulled the trigger. I gasped. I was lucky, it was jammed. I didn’t think they worked. She screamed and through the gun at me, nailing me in the stomach. I held my gut in pain. She swung the axe again and I fell back down over the vacuum. She raised the ax high over her head and gave an evil grin. This was my final end. I prayed it came quickly as all my other wounds hurt and some still bled. She stood over and stared for her moment of glory.
Then her mom came through the door just then. She gasped and dropped all the stuff she had in her arms. Then yelled, “971362! Shut down now!” And Jenny just stopped moving. Her eyes turned grey and all her limbs seemed useless and felled backwards to the floor. I was completely confused. “What?” I said to her. “Well, she is actually from a program for bad robots to turn them good from volunteers. It’s called the Robodelinquient reprogramming program. I don’t think I’ve been trying hard enough though. I probably should have told you, sorry”
“Well, here’s a few thousand dollars for all your troubles and up coming medical bills, bye!” she said and shoved me out the door, slamming it behind me and saying no more. I never spoke of the horror of that day again. And even now I don’t need to, because she talked to my mother…..and we’ve joined the program too. His name is Rex, and he is a demon from hell. Please help me.

© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh beautiful. skipped some letters here and there though.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2008

Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo