The Gravity Chain Part 5- Love Gives Birth to New Strength

The Gravity Chain Part 5- Love Gives Birth to New Strength

A Story by FireFox9

"Y-you love me?" Sara asked me, shocked at what I had just said. The look of confusion on her face made me chuckle. "Haha. Of course I love you. Sara you're the kindest and most compassionate person I know. You make me smile even when I'm depressed, and you're the most beautiful girl I know-"

I would have continued but I was interrupted when Sara leaned in and kissed me. "S-Sara. Wha-" "James I love you too. I'm so glad that you love me and now I can tell you how I feel. James you're the only guy I've ever loved and the only one I ever will." I was still in shock when Sara leaned in once more and kissed me again.

This time I was able to snap out of my daze and return the kiss. We poured our souls and our love into the kiss and I realized that I never wanted to be with any girl other then Sara. After the kiss was finished and we pulled away I felt a surge of power in my "chain". It seemed that my love for Sara and her love for me made my "chain" stronger. It was then that I received another vision about one of my abilities.

"Sara hop on my back. We're getting out of here." I said as I knelt down so that Sara could climb on my back. After she was on she asked the question I had been expecting. "James what are you going to do, I thought you were exhausted." I turned my head, gave her a bright smile, and replied. "I just learned another ability thanks to the kiss. Just watch and hold on tight."

" Gravitas ambulant!" I said as I focused a gravity sphere to my feet like when I preformed the Gravitate mutata. But this time instead of walking up a wall I began to float 5' off the ground. Using this ability I can have my feet push off platforms of solid gravitational energy. "Now we just "walk" our way out of here. Let's go!" I exclaimed as I took off running.

© 2014 FireFox9


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok. This was interesting. Bit mystical. I'll have to read more about this 'chain' .
Well laid out and well written.
It's short but I'm ready to read more.
Clive.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow, neat!
Which I had the chain.
Well done. ^^
Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Lol, daw, you can't turn it off?
FireFox9

9 Years Ago

Yeah. Well possibly since I do all my writing and posting from my kindle fire. I haven't tried but t.. read more
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Yes, very lol
absoloutly fantastic Fox, I look forward to reading more of your writing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014

Author

FireFox9
FireFox9

NJ



About
My name Matthew but I prefer Matt. I love to write and tend to think up random ideas anywhere at anytime. I mainly write poetry but I may write some other stuff in the future. Read and review. more..

Writing